ForumsPopular MediaDelossantosj's Song of the Week!

192 84633
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

Welcome to Delossantosjâs Song of the Week!! (mod approved)
In this thread I will post a song every week that deserves a shot in the spotlight! There will song lyrics, and most likely the music video or such to the song.
The song must be new(ish). 1.5-2 years back as a limit pending on how popular the song actually was.
I will take ANY songs for request on my page in the comments section, but just know that if only you have requested that song, odds are it wonât be picked. If youâd like me to post a song that you think deserves it, then try and get some supporters and followers!
Feel free to comment or state positive criticism to the song and tell me if you guys think itâs a good song or not!
ALL GENRES ARE ACCEPTED HERE!

SONG OF THE WEEK: Ropes-Foo Fighters

with the foo fighters new single off there number selling album that HASNT EVEN COME OUT YET i feel like this song deserves a win for this first week.

with epic guitar riffs, kick butt drumming, and strong dave vocals this song has everything going for it.

link to song to listen

lyrics:
This indecision got me climbing up the walls
I've been cheating gravity and waiting on the falls
How did this come over me, I thought I was above it all
Our hopes gone up in smoke, swallow your crown

On a kiss, I thought I'd save my breath for you

Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm hanging on you
Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm pulling for you now
Give me some rope I'm coming, out of my head, into the clear when you, go,
I, go, No

These premonitions got me crying up a storm

Leave your condition, this position does no harm

I, go, No

I, go, No

• 192 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

haha. you and i both know that more then half of your threads success is because of me :P (us argueing and all). and you and i also know that i wont put a lil wayne song as song of the week.

and as for why it is stickied, i dont really know. Just is i guess.

but for future reference, keep feedback and what you thought of the songs of the week on the thread, and keep the suggestions on my page.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

okay okay i'll try listening 2 ur songs of the week but one u thing i surprised u didn't pick up is i love fighting i usually good at it though i was beat by u from my unfamiliar music backround or whatever i mean u in a band and all that

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

NEW SONG OF THE WEEK

alrighty, i got some interesting ones for you guys this week. this week the song of the week isnt really a song. its an album, this is because the songs on the album are much better listened to as a whole then individually.

this "album" of the week definitely took me a bit to really appreciate, but along with the vocals, you have to listen and appreciate all the subtleties of the album, the little things.

SONG OF THE WEEKBon Iver-by Bon Iver

The runner up is a very interesting artist. its sorta like a coldplay but with a screamer, the lyrics are very beautiful... very interesting sound.

RUNNER UP:The Other Shoe-by F***** Up

The featured song of this week... well i guess i had heard it before this past week, but i never really "listened" to it, if you know what i mean. this song really means a lot to me personally as i can really relate it to my close friends and im sure you guys can too..... try to ignore the funky bassist in the music video. also, what'chu know about falsetto :P

FEATURED SONG:Last Saturday-by Braodway

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

hehehehe.. i like this topic...

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

NEW SONG OF THE WEEK

haha hey guys, welcome to the special, "thanksgiving adition" of delossantosj's song of the week! dont worry, im not going to throw any stupid thanks giving songs.

this weeks song of the week comes from a band that has been featured on here many times before, and is the newest adition to my top 10 favorite bands list. such a talented group, i cant believe its taken me this long to put them on here.

SONG OF THE WEEK-Do it Now Remember it Later-by sleeping with siren

The runner up is also from sleeping with sirens although its off of a slightly older album by them, only one year older haha 2010 wasnt that long ago after all.

RUNNER UP:In Case of Emergency Call 411-sleeping with sirens

haha and of course the featured song needs now intro all you have to do is just click the link and you will understand

CLICK THIS LINK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Legodude565
Legodude565
38 posts
Nomad

Hollywood Undead: No.5
Best song!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

please post all requests on my page, but please listen and comment to the songs i just posted here though

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

NEW SONG OF THE WEEK

hey guys. I'm back with a few new songs for you all to hear and i have to say. this weeks song of the week is extremely special.

This weeks song of the week has been BLOWING UP. its been ALL over the internet, it was just on this weeks episode of glee, its been on the radio and im so happy that this band is finally getting the recognition they deserve.

now i know this is going to sound far fetched but they really do remind me of a modern day queen. if you guys ever listen to songs off of their debut album, you will know what i mean.

SONG OF THE WEEK: We Are Young-by Fun. Featuring Janelle Monae

This weeks runner up comes from one of the most popular bands of not only the 90's and the 2000's but of all time. they are one of the most influential bands regarding the sounds of alternative rock and all of modern music and are true titans of now-a-days industry.

ive actually been meaning to put them on one of these weeks but i keep forgetting haha.

RUNNER UP:Lotus Flower-by Radiohead

MistySmoker
MistySmoker
11 posts
Nomad

Song of the week. Not a half bad idea.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

First one has a broken link, here's a new link to We Are Young by Fun feat. Janelle Monae.

A nice song that has a good ring to it... stays with you for a while after you listened to it! =)

And I'm sorry about the runner up delossantosj... Radiohead's just not my thing man... =/

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

It's been well over a month since you last posted an update for "Song of the Week"! What's going on?!?!
(O.o)

Hope you haven't abandoned this thread, or even worse... quit ArmorGames alltogether?!
*shivers*
Let's hope not... I'll be waiting (and a lot of other users too) for the new entry! =)

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Umm hi, I think "I Don't Love You" By MCR should be the next song of the week. Mainly because it deserves to be!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

It's a good suggestion KhaoticSniper, but you should actually suggest this on his profile, not on this thread as he requested users to do...

And I don't think Delos is that active anymore... he hasn't been seen or heard of for several weeks now, I even think it was before the christmas holidays that he last posted in this thread! Hope he returns soon... =)

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

So I've never really listened to music, and no next to absolutely nothing about it. I don't exactly hate it, but I don't like a good deal of it. However, I was curious and checked out most of the songs and these ones in particular stood out.

Do It Now Remember It Later - Sleeping With Sirens
"Caves" - Chiodos
Up All Night - blink-182

I was wondering, could anyone tell me the type/genre/specific traits/I don't even know what to ask for of these and point out some others like it?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

HEY! My fellow AG-armatar-user! Long time no see! =D

I was wondering, could anyone tell me the type/genre/specific traits/I don't even know what to ask for of these and point out some others like it?

You mean what type of songs he (delossantosj) wants you to suggest for his thread?

Well it's basically any type of music by any artist or band! It simply has to be NEW music, something that's been recently launched or made, that's all... =)

But seeing as delos is inactive at the moment, I'm not betting on you getting a reply on a suggestion any time soon after posting on his profile... =/
Showing 136-150 of 192