ForumsThe Tavernfavorite web browser

93 11372
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I always stuck to internet explorer cause it was what came with the computer but alot of my freinds use other browsers and I was wondering if i should switch to another browser or not.So i was wondering if you have your browser for the same reason and if not why did you switch?
Plz don't just say "Firefox" give a reason why u like it the most.

• 93 Replies
SecretNinjaPineapple
SecretNinjaPineapple
21 posts
Nomad

Firefox 4 It's just much much better than IE in my opinion (faster, I've never had it crash, I'm pree sure firefox also is better security wise and etc).
Although I am thinking of trying Google Chrome.

I like Chrome's multi-function search bar/url better

All my friends think the same, so I figure I might like it
farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

i like Firefox 4, although sometimes it doesn't work and i have to use Google Chrome. both are good browsers

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I have turned Firefox user too.Its a bit faster than IE, stucks lesser,lesser lag with flash games...Also, in sertain ammount of flash games, my keys dont stuck anymore!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I have only Internet Error and Safari.

There is no such thing as Internet Error. It's Internet Explorer.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I just use Google Chrome because it has a lot of space and plenty of speed. However, a few games don't work on Chrome, so I may need IE for those games.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

There is no such thing as Internet Error. It's Internet Explorer.

I'm sure that the person meant to make that mistake to insult Internet Explorer.

Also, to the person that posted that. You do know you can download the other browsers for free, right?
I just use Google Chrome because it has a lot of space and plenty of speed.

Then you should really check out Firefox 4. It has about the same amount of space or more than Google Chrome and is a tad faster when it comes to speed.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Then you should really check out Firefox 4

Yeah, I used chrome for a while just recently switched to Firefox 4, its actually much faster for me, you should definitely try it.
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I just updated to firefox 4 and it is great. Even faster than previous versions and most definitely fast than IE for me.
The new look is also really great

Cadaverdyan
Cadaverdyan
1 posts
Nomad

I haven't read all the posts so excuse me if someone have already written what I'm about to write.

I use Firefox, and have been using it for almost 5 years. I don't really know. I have also used Chrome, but I will never use it because of security reasons. With Firefox, I could have custom options with history such as erasing history every time a window is closed. With Chrome however, I have to use Incognito windows, but those don't save cookies either(and I like some cookies). I also like Firefox's add-ons like Personas and Smooth Scroll(Wheel?). So there, you have my input.

Oh yeah, I tried Opera, but never gave it a shot. I can't use Rockmelt since I don't have a Facebook account.

RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

Safari. It's fast and very smart. It has add-ons too and supports all of the Adobe software.

psnz
psnz
130 posts
Peasant

Google Chrome is my favourite browser. It has many nice touches, such as if you copy a url, you can right click on the omnibar and choose paste and go which takes you right to the website.

Did I mention omnibar? It's the address bar and search thing all in one, so if you type a url, you go there, but if you type some search words, it's like going to a search engine, and well...searching.

Those are my two favourite features, but there are many more touches that make websurfing just that bit easier.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

I like firefox
but then again i only used IE and firefox

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

i currently have IE 9 and it works just fine. i think its better than google chrome cuz google chrome cannot use adobe flash player so you cant really do certain things using it

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

Chrome

jsparrow
jsparrow
47 posts
Nomad

firefocks

Showing 76-90 of 93