ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482197
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Most girls are confusing. Facebook is a blessings and a curse. Without it, I wouldn't be baggin as much hos. But with it, I get in more trouble with those hos.

(Kidding about the hos part women are equal.)

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Most girls are confusing. Facebook is a blessings and a curse. Without it, I wouldn't be baggin as much hos. But with it, I get in more trouble with those hos.

Facebook is for simple sxual assult. Here is an example of what happens with Facebook.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

everything in that article is so british. peter chapman, teesside court, the word "giddy"

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

everything in that article is so british. peter chapman, teesside court, the word "giddy"

thats because its from the Times. i prefer the Metro though.
cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

the people who answered my question before thx for the advice even if they are still not working but thx anyway

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

okay, some more news. the girl i like is almost always like 5 metres away from me, dunno why and she seems to be like me back in my last school; kind of a loner with a few friends for comfort. i have also tried acting normally with my friends around her because usually we are the most immature but fun to be with group.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

well I have a friend and He and I always hang out a lot, he started asking me to hug him i said um ok haha? then like a month later he asked me if I like him I said yeah, he said I like u to . but we would text and stuff then at this 1 event this girl said why dont u to just go out?! he said well I have a girlfriend her name is Mkenzie ( not my name ) and i said wait why do u hug me if u have a girlfriend? he said i dont no and left.

now is he being a player for doing that?
i want to believe he is a player but i cant cause i still have feelings for him.

what do I do? and is he a player?

darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

No. He is not a player. I have somebody like that at my school. He hugs alot of girls despite having a girlfriend. They tend to hug people just as a friendly gesture. Your situation might be a bit different thouhg, so idk.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

well then today i was texting him saying oh i had to wear a dress to my friends graduation dinner. he replied cute i said umm ok, he said u should wear it at crash i want to see u in it. i said umm no he said plz i think u will look cute i said haha thanks but im not going to, he said sighz ok.
this guy gives me mixed emotions!

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

that doesnt mean he is a player he just likes hugging people lol...

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

yeah but this guy is different. he doesnt give people compliments thats just not him i have known him ever sence i was 4

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

Maybe he wants to hug you because hes known you for so long and he wants to stay close to you

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

haha he isnt a creeper. idk he has never done any of this befor we ust to like each other like in 3rd grade then we stopped hanging out then we started again. idk he never has changed he has always been him, maybe he does want to stay close to me but it doesnt seem like him

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

Maybe hes just going through puberty or something. 13 year old guys can be unpredictable sometimes in that sense

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Hey, I'm a real go-getter guy. I like long chats in IM and the occasional DDoS. I'm looking for a woman who is funny, internet-savvy, and a woman. If you're interested leave a comment on my wall and we can talk.

Funniest thing I've seen on Ag, thanks for the good laugh.

Oh men...whew...

Showing 106-120 of 2106