Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Achievements Suggestion

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 6:33pm

WARBLAD3

WARBLAD3

4 posts

I like to use the achievements so i can figure out what I've done and how many times i have done different things

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 8:07pm

Remember123

Remember123

28 posts

You should get a number of armor points for completing a game and all of its achievements

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 8:11pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

When the achievment thing starts if we already passed an achievment would we have to pass it again to actually recieve the achievment?

We just discussed this a page or two before your question was posted.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 8:12pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

You should get a number of armor points for completing a game and all of its achievements

Uh, please read the thread before posting a comment. This is EXACTLY what the Achievement system is for.

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 2:06am

bielporto

bielporto

7 posts

well in my opnion there should be achievements for tasks in game just like when you play a game 1 hours you win 5 AP and like when you beat a gameyou win 1 - 5 AP hope i helped!

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 4:40pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

when you play a game 1 hour

Playing a game for a certain quantity of time probably won't ever get tracked, because someone could leave their computer running on a game and leave for a week's vacation... that would be sort of silly.

As far as "beating" the game, that's what this whole thread is about.

Posted Aug 2, '11 at 8:25pm

Kholkikos

Kholkikos

24 posts

Medals please, they will be awesome!

Posted Aug 2, '11 at 8:27pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,494 posts

Medals please, they will be awesome!

The term "medals" is just another way of saying achievements, and I do like the idea of having them, especially if it's done right (giving appropriate point values, having good achievements, etc.).

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 7:36am

BananaChocolate

BananaChocolate

2 posts

An achievement system is always awesome and i love feeling that I've accomplished something and that myself and everyone else can see, This site would be a thousand times more fun with an achievement system or something around the lines of gamerpoints

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 4:30pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

This site would be a thousand times more fun with an achievement system or something around the lines of gamerpoints

Yes, AG3 will only give points for winning Achievements.

Reply to Achievements Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!