Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Suicide

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 1:25pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,224 posts

Prove to me that this so-called 'hell' exists and that you go there for committing suicide.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 1:33pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,667 posts

Knight

Suicide is not acceptable no matter what. It doesnt matter what your going through because if you comit suicide thats a one way ticket to hell.

(not meaning to turn this into a religious debate)
These people feel so tortured in life they feel the need to end it and your deities idea of dealing with this is to have them tortured for eternity?
Anyway we can dismiss this reasoning given such  place isn't likely to be real.

People who kill themselves feel they can't get help. whether they actually can or not is inconsequential. There aren't situations where your not going to have someone there to comfort you.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 1:40pm

akqpars

akqpars

190 posts

Prove to me that this so-called 'hell' exists and that you go there for committing suicide.

Anyone can prove or disprove it but suicidal person would be out of mind in that moment. Thus, no hell for them.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 1:46pm

akqpars

akqpars

190 posts

(not meaning to turn this into a religious debate)

Like there is any unreligious hell. Lets cause a mass suicide to see if there is God. I mean it.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 2:00pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,667 posts

Knight

Anyone can prove or disprove it

Given it remains unproven apparently not.

Like there is any unreligious hell.

I know I put that because I was addressing something religious.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 2:19pm

akqpars

akqpars

190 posts

Given it remains unproven apparently not.

But there is a certain claim on it that everything will be seen when the curtains opens on eyes. On the other hand, there can be no certain claim from whom is resurrected  from death we could met.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 2:28pm

iMogwai

iMogwai

1,754 posts

But there is a certain claim on it that everything will be seen when the curtains opens on eyes.

No offense, but are you high or something?

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 2:37pm

akqpars

akqpars

190 posts

No offense, but are you high or something?

Blaming game doesn't work out when you dont have an answer. Embrace yourself to see there is two sections conflict. Take it or blame and walk away in its condition as staying silent.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 2:38pm

iMogwai

iMogwai

1,754 posts

Blaming game doesn't work out when you dont have an answer. Embrace yourself to see there is two sections conflict. Take it or blame and walk away in its condition as staying silent.

What I'm trying to say is that I have no idea of what you are trying to say.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 2:43pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,943 posts

Knight

I have to agree, sorry akqpars, but you have to phrase your points better, I don't get your points either. But let me ask you, do you seriously think that suicide can prove or disprove anything?

On the matter of suicide, I don't think we can come to a conclusion in such a thread because there are too many different possible situations, on one side I kinda agree with those who say suicide is a bad solution to a temporary problem, on the other way there are situations where there is not much left to do; so I find it wrong and stupid to demonize suicide per se.

Reply to Suicide

You must be logged in to post a reply!