ForumsThe TavernThe 'Rant' Thread

297 59543
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Basically just a thread to rant about anything and everything. I won't bore you with rules or anything, just remember to stick to the community guidelines and don't let this get out of hand

• 297 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Ahhhh Joe - that's one of the worst things ever. I get it too. I don't eat breakfast because i'm always in a rush so when i'm sitting in class my tummy is growling mega loud.

Do you eat breakfast? If you don't - do ! Might help.

Yeah, I have breakfast...now that I think about it, I bet it has something to do with whole grain...
I mean, whole grain for breakfast (whole grain toaster waffles XP) and whole grain for lunch (whole wheat bread... also XP) could possibly cause it. But then again, I'm no scientist, so whatever :P
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

People who think they're too cool for anything really get on my nerves.

All they do is sit there and never do a thing without moaning and groaning and complaining about how stupid and pointless the thing they're asked to do is. All they have to do is swallow their god ****ed pride and do it then everything is fine and nobodies put in a real crappy mood.

Like this one kid today; this week is homecoming week so today the students were asked to wear school colors, but you have kids trying to be 'rebelious' and wear the apparel for the school that's our biggest rival...I thought that whole dressing up for the other school one the schools main spirit day died with the transition from freshmen to sophomores (no offense to all the freshmen in highschool out there, but I wore the same colors for another school when I was a freshmen last year and now realize how stupid I was for doing that).

And that's not what mostly gets me. What really makes me mad is that those same kids do nothing in class and think they're so cool they can make fun of other kids that have some sort of problem (I'm luckily safe because they copy off me in those classes).

And they always talk like they're so tough and will always try to pick fights with everyone who has no relation to them whatsoever. It feels so good to let all of that out even though it's on the internet.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I HATE EVERYBODY ON MY BUS. THEY LET ME SLEEP RIGHT UP UNTIL THE LAST STOP, AND IM ONE OF THE FIRST FRIGGING STOPS.

Kind of your fault for sleeping when you're one of the first stops.

All they do is sit there and never do a thing without moaning and groaning and complaining about how stupid and pointless the thing they're asked to do is.

I hate it when students are lazy during partner/group projects. They're gonna be screwed when they get older. One of my best friends who has a job at a pizza place and is currently working a house construction internship laughs at people who say "my parents buy all my stuff" because he knows that won't last. People need to take the initiative. Our economy in about 2 generations will reach that point similar to how communism failed: no motivation because everyone would rather get tax-funded benefits instead of getting a job.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I hate when people in my class just talk. They talk and talk and talk all class long. Then they'll get a test and they'll think it was unfair or too hard. Well obviously! If you don't pay attention things will be a lot harder for you. I like small classes a lot more then big ones. In big ones it's harder to get through things because less people belive they can get away with having a conversation during class. (usally)

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I hate. Everything?

Nah, what i really hate is losing people. It's so strange to sit here at the age of twenty, look back on life and see the faces of my best friends. Friends i couldn't go anywhere without, do anything without, be anything without. Now we're all grown up and moved out and at different colleges in different cities and countries and we're strangers now.

I see people who i went to primary school with, had great friendships with for seven years who just walk past me as if i'm a stranger. People i went to school with for fifteen years do exactly the same.

I hate how when you get older, the great group of friends you had shrinks to a handful. And i hate how exs go the same way.

If you let someone into your life because you care and love about them - if they do nothing wrong, how can that compassion and love go away? If you were friends once, you can be friends again, right? Or is that just too niave and too much of a hopeless romantic outlook?

I just hate people. Period.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

OMIGOSH, RAGE!!!
I just lost a thoughtful conversation to cyberspace!!!
Well, I'm not going to type all that out again (sorry ragers)
Basically I talked about how I don't like people that are overly apathetic like turtleman was saying and how it stinks when people who you used to know get to be like strangers pretty much.
Well, submit I guess
http://indiana.laxallstars.com/files/2011/06/okay-face.jpg

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Heh, you was it like you copied it and then you copied something else too? That happened to me today with my homework. I hate it when that happens. Especially when the thing you lose it to is useless.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

@dair5
I think the internet or Word or whatever you're using should include some sort of 'list of recently coppied stuff' so things like that don't happen. It's so annoying!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

@emperorpalpatine
well most of the time i'm awake, but i have to get up insanely early (b4 you say something like "i do to get used to it' please note i do not know you and therefore this does not really apply) and if i go to sleep then somebody wakes me up. usually.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Ever get when you can't sleep and then when you do you sleep in super late and waste the day because you were up all night.

Or when exs make you miss them.

This rant thread will be my new daily way of bashing out thoughts via the internet - awesome.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

i agree with the person who was mad because the stupid internet just deleted a whole conversation that i'm not going to write out.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Ever get when you can't sleep and then when you do you sleep in super late and waste the day because you were up all night

I hate that so effing much.

But another problem I have with certain stereotypes at school: Those people that let you do nothing to help with a GROUP PROJECT and then they get a crappy grade and then blame it all on you and everyone else they that the person made do nothing. You know those people I'm talking about? They take all the power of doing the project and leave you praying to god almighty that they don't screw it up...but they end up do screwing it because like I said before, it's only with group projects that these people do it with.

Why can't they just do that with individual work? Because then, the only person they'll be able to exclude is themselves, then they get the crappy grade, never pass any grade the first try, then their stuck going through every grade so many times, being left behind by everyone else who would actually like to share the work other than letting someone who has no creativity do it all themselves then play the blame game when it all goes to hell.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

@Turtelman
I'm fine with the ones that want to actually do something. I've had projects where half of the group wouldn't even show up for presenting.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

@turtleman:
Yeah, that's not fun. Also, if you get stuck doing all the work or the people you work with are really stupid and/ or lazy and then you feel awkward when you try to get stuff done.
And it's pretty unfair if you're in a class with almost no one you know and never can find a group. Whenever that would happen the to me (some classes I have SO MANY people I know, and others I'm almost completely alone), I'd always be just standing there like "uh... uh..." and eventually I'd be in with other kid(s) that didn't have a group (most likely because they were mean/ slackers and nobody else wanted to be with them).

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

here is a different topic rant.
rrgh its my b-day which is a good thing but i have to go see some stupid lady counselor because my mom yells to much and dad wants to se how this effects me and my sis are we expirements or something does he expect us to blab out dirty secrest behind his back if so he is sadly disappointed because i wil definetly not tell ANYBODY my secrest except for my sister so like i said if dad was expecting secrets to pour out of us he is sadly mistaken because if we wont tell you what makes you think we'll tell some lady that we don't even know stupid.

Showing 196-210 of 297