ForumsForum GamesThe New Beginning (RPG)

252 31588
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Hey! This is my first RPG, so please, bear with me.

Backstory: There used to be an Earth. A nice one, at that. Humans lived peacefully on it. Then came war, and weapons, and new nuclear weapons, the Earth blew up, blah blah blah.
The point is, humans destroyed their own planet with pollution and war (have I mentioned that already?). You are disappointed, but you decide to try again. At what, you ask? At making a new Earth. YOU are the..."god," as those humans named you, and you want to turn over a fresh leaf. You are starting Earth's New Beginning.

All players will work together on this, managing the new human race and the new planet you have created. It's not an individual story for each player, as with most RPGs, but you and your fellow immortals have to make an Earth together. Unfortunately, your "fresh start" has made you start fresh. That means you are a fledgling god, instead of the figure of divine power you were.

Name: (Try to be mystical and mysterious, but you don't have to.)
Element: Choose an element or force of nature that you specialize in. You have power in all aspects, but this element you particularly have more power in.
Personality: Do you ignore insults, or immediately reprimand the speaker? Are you caring and generous or despising and miserly? This is basically where you put how you usually act.
You have 25 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: Your general knowledge.
Charisma: How powerful your presence is and how easily you can persuade someone to do something.
Constitution: Your health; how much damage you can take before disintegrating.
Strength: Your physical prowess (even gods have limits.)
Creation: Your ability in other elements; the difference from being able to create a puddle instead of an ocean.

Any questions, just ask.

• 252 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Irebis
Element: Darkness
Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.)
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 5
Constitution: 5
Strength: 5
Creation: 5

(Nice, so this is open-ended? Also, I updated my appearance, if that's ok.)

I go to the rocky planet. (Mine!) I'll try making some water to fill some dips in it.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: Mystic Water
Element: water
Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.
Intelligence: 0
Charisma: 0
Constitution: 0
Strength: 0
Creation: 25

I LET GO OF THE SPHERE and try to make a stream of water.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.)
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.

(Yeah, you're in the solar system, and it's fine if you just managed it.)
You struggle, but make 2 pretty large oceans.
What do you do now?

Name: Mystic Water
Element: water
Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.
Intelligence: 0
Constitution: 0
Strength: 0
Creation: 25

You easily make a stream, but the same fate awaits it. SSSSSSSSS!
What do you do now?
(Guys, I'll have to continue tomorrow; gotta go.)

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I change the water color to crimson, and coat the land in tall grass.

JMWraith
JMWraith
229 posts
Nomad

If i can join

Name: Sezike
Element: Lightning
Appearance: An averaged height man with green eyes, short black hair, red fox ears, and a red and white tipped fox tail.
Personality:Sly and wise like a fox. To allies and followers he is one you want on your side. To his enemies he will crush them. However he understands when the fight is won or lost.
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 3
Constitution:4
Strength: 3
Creation: 7

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Arus
Element: Gravity
Appearance: ???
Personality: Arus is very strict, but will usually not go to the extent of death punishment. He is very just, but does not take no for an answer.
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 7
Constitution: 3
Strength: 2

I use my gravity to gather many large rocks and asteroids into a planet. If there is already a planet, I simply make the planet bigger.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Personality: Arus is very strict, but will usually not go to the extent of death punishment. He is very just, but does not take no for an answer.

Oh also, I prefer to be called as "Lord" Arus.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Name: Ignis
Element: Fire
Appearance: A flaming raven.
Personality: Ignores everything else and concentrates in his work. Ignis would be seen soaring over the skies or making or burning life.
Creation: 10

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

The water turns a deep blood-red. You manage to cover 2/5 of the planet with grass.
What do you do now?

Name: Sezike
Element: Lightning
Appearance: An averaged height man with green eyes, short black hair, red fox ears, and a red and white tipped fox tail.
Personality:Sly and wise like a fox. To allies and followers he is one you want on your side. To his enemies he will crush them. However he understands when the fight is won or lost.
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 3
Constitution:4
Strength: 3

You wake up, stunned by a force you cannot remember. At least not right now. You feel weak, but your brainpower is awesome. Somehow, you know you had more power. LOTS more power. You search your mind why you are not powerful now, but the only thought that comes back is...A New Beginning. For you and Earth. You look around you and see five other beings, shaking their heads in confusion.
What do you do?

@KnockoutSloth
Of course, you cn join!

"Lord" Arus, to your right, there is a rocky planet and a blue-green planet. Irebis already has the rocky planet. To your left, there is a red planet and four planets going off in the distance. A ring of asteroids is to your left.
Do you use the asteroid belt or one of the planets?

Name: Ignis
Appearance: A flaming raven.
Personality: Ignores everything else and concentrates in his work. Ignis would be seen soaring over the skies or making or burning life.
Creation: 10

You wake up, stunned by a force you cannot remember. At least not right now. You feel weak and insignificant. Somehow, you know you had more power. LOTS more power. You search your mind why you are not powerful now, but the only thought that comes back is...A New Beginning. You look around you and see six other beings, shaking their heads in confusion.
What do you do?

@ALL
I'll try to update this, but I'll probably only be able to do it on Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Thanks for your patience.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I just thought. I'm on the new moon, right?

I try to fill the area around my planet with air to make an atmosphere.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

You're actually on Mercury.

You make a suitable atmosphere for now. You feel completely drained, but your Constitution score saves you.
What do you do now?

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Addition to Irebis:
Maybe you can ask Storm to help you strengthen the atmosphere?

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name: Eclipsus
Element: Time
Personality:Calm and neutral
Intelligence:10
Charisma:2
Constitution: 6
Creation:10

I would like to join and im surprised no one took time

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Ooh, good idea. I ask Storm to strengthen my atmosphere, and I rest for a day.

Foxire
Foxire
115 posts
Nomad

Name: Fire Sperent
Apperance: Fire red aura with a Giant Hand Claw body.
Personality: Unknown (don't know what might happen next)
Intelligence: 10
Charisma: 2

Showing 16-30 of 252