ForumsForum GamesThe New Beginning (RPG)

252 31586
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Hey! This is my first RPG, so please, bear with me.

Backstory: There used to be an Earth. A nice one, at that. Humans lived peacefully on it. Then came war, and weapons, and new nuclear weapons, the Earth blew up, blah blah blah.
The point is, humans destroyed their own planet with pollution and war (have I mentioned that already?). You are disappointed, but you decide to try again. At what, you ask? At making a new Earth. YOU are the..."god," as those humans named you, and you want to turn over a fresh leaf. You are starting Earth's New Beginning.

All players will work together on this, managing the new human race and the new planet you have created. It's not an individual story for each player, as with most RPGs, but you and your fellow immortals have to make an Earth together. Unfortunately, your "fresh start" has made you start fresh. That means you are a fledgling god, instead of the figure of divine power you were.

Name: (Try to be mystical and mysterious, but you don't have to.)
Element: Choose an element or force of nature that you specialize in. You have power in all aspects, but this element you particularly have more power in.
Personality: Do you ignore insults, or immediately reprimand the speaker? Are you caring and generous or despising and miserly? This is basically where you put how you usually act.
You have 25 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: Your general knowledge.
Charisma: How powerful your presence is and how easily you can persuade someone to do something.
Constitution: Your health; how much damage you can take before disintegrating.
Strength: Your physical prowess (even gods have limits.)
Creation: Your ability in other elements; the difference from being able to create a puddle instead of an ocean.

Any questions, just ask.

• 252 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: Mystic Water
Element: water
Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.
Intelligence: 0
Charisma: 0
Constitution: 0
Strength: 0
Creation: 25

i vote create different planets. i already made my planet Waterra.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Irebis
Element: Darkness
Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.)
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 5
Constitution: 5
Strength: 5
Creation: 5

Ooh, I think we should all have different planets. By the way, I love the game! I go into sleep for three days in the cavern.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Sorry, Arus! You posted after my post.

Name: Arus
Element: Gravity
Appearance: A man in a dark hooded cloak. If someone sees his face, they shall be given immense good luck, but live a short life.
Personality: Arus is very strict, but will usually not go to the extent of death punishment. He is very just, but does not take no for an answer.
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 7
Constitution: 3
Strength: 2
Creation: 7

You make 3 moons for each planet. They start orbiting slowly.

What do you do now?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Oi, missed us, FYI.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.

Still didn't answer my questions. Answer them and you can advance.

Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.)
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.

Thanks, man!
You crawl inside the cave and sleep deeply for three days. You awake full and fine.
What do you do now?

HAVE DIFFERENT PLANETS: 2
HAVE ONE: 0

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Yeah; got you now!

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

sorry i forgot

i put it where earth was.

i create a volcano. and make streams that lead into a giant hole at the bottom so the lava can fall into that pit. i also erupt the volcano.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I go out and make a forest of deathly, spooky trees bearing twisted fruit in front of the cavern.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

You place it where Earth used to be, a gigantic feat considering you remembered where it was with your Intelligence in mind. You complete all you said without breaking a sweat. But you realize: With no atmosphere, your water is starting to evaporate and your canyons are starting to erode. Fast.

What do you do now?

You make about 25 trees, about 15' high each. They part in the middle to reveal a path straight to your cavern. The place looks menacing.

What do you do now?

(Guys, I'll have to continue tomorrow. Thanks for playing; see you later!)

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

i see that my LAVA PIT IS filling, so i pour water in to make lots of mist. i control the mist to shield the earth. i call it my mistosphere

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I go down, and muster all my strength to make a man and a woman.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Ha, nice! Okay, your "mistosphere" works for now. But you have a choice to make:
A) Leave the mistosphere and hope for the best
B) Get a better atmosphere (remember, your Creation is a 25, for goodness' sake!)
C) Other (Not really an other, but if you can think of something reasonable, I'll probably accept it.)

w00t, the first humans!
You take some of the earth from the ground, some water from the oceans, some air from the atmosphere, and some fire from the volcano. You shape the earth into the shape of a man and a woman, vaguely remembering their form from before. You turn some of the water into blood, then you inject both liquids into their veins. Into their soul you pour the fire, recalling their stubborn and vigilant nature. Using your strength, you give them all human emotions and natures. Finally, you force air into their noses and mouths. Their eyes snap open. They see you and freeze, stunned by your presence.

What do you do now?

Everyone else, you have the weekend to decide!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I feel special! I stand before them, spread my arms, and smile. "Behold, my children. I am thy Dark Father Irebis." And yes, Irebis likes Shakespearean English, lol.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

They look at you, glance at each other, then fall to their knees, saying, "All praise thy Dark Father Irebis." (Just trying to help here a little bit) You could:
A) Let them worship you
B) Treat them as (almost)equals
C) Kill them for their insolence
D) Other

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

B. They'll be almost equal, but I make sure we all know I'm superior.

Showing 46-60 of 252