ForumsThe TavernThe stupidest things we've done

137 18953
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

• 137 Replies
Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

The stupidest thing I've done is probably when i was house sitting for a friend who had three sheep, all i had to do was feed them, one day i feed them and saw the cat up a tree i went to get it down and when i returned i realized i'd left the gate open. me and my dad spent hours looking for them. luckily they made there way to the neighbors field. phew

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

When I rolled an egg across the floor [it broke when it hit the wall, by the way].

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Forget my best friends name even though we had spent the whole day at the beach.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Wow! Your memory is worse than mine. I usually forget why I came upstairs until I got back down and remembered I was suppossed to practice my guitar. Which reminds me I got to practice my guitar. *goes up stairs* Wait what was I doing? *goes back downstairs* Oh now I remember! I was going to practice my guitar. *repeats what just happened*

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

Wow! Your memory is worse than mine. I usually forget why I came upstairs until I got back down and remembered I was suppossed to practice my guitar. Which reminds me I got to practice my guitar. *goes up stairs* Wait what was I doing? *goes back downstairs* Oh now I remember! I was going to practice my guitar. *repeats what just happened*

OMIGOD I DO THAT ALL THE TIMEE!!!!! yeha i do some REALLY stupid things. that i will NOT list
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

today i forgot one of my best friends name.her name was haley, but i kept calling her this guy's name im like im so sorry.She got mad at me.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Running over my plants! Seriously I planted flowers at church and the thanks I get is people running over them. Sick of it. I am Posting this right now because a bunch of people did it tonight!

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Playing around with a cat and it scratched my arm.

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

I played with a BB gut when I was 7.
I think I still have the mark....

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

Oh and stick my finger into a mouse trap at my friends.

Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

Basically it all has to do with women

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I totally have the same case with deathbewithyou. But, the stupidest thing I've done is almost throwing my socks into the dumpster. =_=

ima_frikn_emo_vegan
ima_frikn_emo_vegan
9 posts
Nomad

i thought my dogs were harassing my cat again so i went and pulled them off...it wasn't my cat. it was a racoon. guess who got attacked! Me! funny now, but not funny at the time while i was getting stitches and 50 shots! (yes, ironic. i'm a vegan being bitten by an animal)

RazeHax
RazeHax
14 posts
Nomad

Tried to shoot my neighbor with an Airsoft in the head...Lololol

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I've walked into a door and it was pretty funny.

Showing 106-120 of 137