ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 386827
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

AND. Sin is bad,human nature is bad. And if you are going to take it from a religeous standpoint, The God of the Bible wiped whole cities from the map for that. I would say it's wrong.

Let's see sin is basically whatever goes against what God wants. By this we have a God who made humans, thus human nature. So God made humans with a nature that violates God's will. The this God goes on to commit genocide over people having consensual relationships with each other in a manner that he doesn't like.

This doesn't tell me that homosexuality is wrong. This tells me this God is a sick SOB.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I think it is totally and utterly disgusting.

I won't even ask for a reason where none is to be found.. I'll simply say that it's your right to not like homosexuality, but that does not justify discrimination of homosexuals. Neither is it enough reason to prohibit it.

AND. Sin is bad,

So a book tells you that something is bad and you follow.

,human nature is bad.

How so? Only because a book tells you that human nature is sin and sin is bad? C'mon..

And if you are going to take it from a religeous standpoint, The God of the Bible wiped whole cities from the map for that.

Only shows what a bad guy he would be if he existed, which is a reason to not follow him or his book.
gooeyglop1
gooeyglop1
345 posts
Nomad

I didn't mean to get in an argument, I'm done here.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Now now, no need to be shy about what really happened here, you stated your views and found yourself in a position where you were unable to defend or back them up - meaning that you're running away. Nice. Just like practically every other homophobic person ever.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

That's typical. Just run run run away when your bigoted views get shot down in a tragic fiery mess.

They need to be preserved and all, best not to stick around and listen to reason, yea?
SkywardStriker05
SkywardStriker05
33 posts
Nomad

Why are you running away? You could learn something here. But I suppose you won't because you might get shot down, but eh, what else is new...
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

watch out where you walk so you don't burn your feet i guess xD
or maybe you should tryout to stay on the fire then you will discover that it isn't hot at all. but actualy nice and soft =P

(that sounds realy gay i guess. xD )

---------------------------------------------
this forum does have a nice high ladder tho.
i'm kinda happy that it isn't 1 of those forums whit only BS.
alot of good selfeducated people here ^^
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

(that sounds realy gay i guess. xD )

HEY THATS RACIST!!! (STARTS FLAME WAR)

nah just kidding XP

this forum does have a nice high ladder tho.
i'm kinda happy that it isn't 1 of those forums whit only BS.
alot of good selfeducated people here ^^

funny ive been thinking the same thing. even the people who cant win the argument realise that and dont troll. im really surprised (luckily) from this community :3
Pegasus16
Pegasus16
48 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, its wrong.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

In my opinion, its wrong.

Sigh. Again, why?

How is it that the far majority of people who oppose other people choosing how to live their lives in ways not harmful to anyone else without even giving a reason? For what overriding cause should people have their ability to express themselves denied?
Pegasus16
Pegasus16
48 posts
Nomad

Hey, just my opinion

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Hey, just my opinion

I understand that. You said as much in your initial post.

My question is, why do you hold that opinion? What is it about homosexuality that you believe it is wrong? For every opinion you hold there is a reason for it, even if that reason is simply "it's shiny." After that is established one can logically examine that reason to see if it is valid for any reason. Liking something for being shiny is all nice and well, but doesn't stand up if you're expressing it as superior.

Actually, I jumped the gun in my response to you as well. You may thing it's wrong but not advocate that people not be allowed to do it.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

By looking at Kasic's comments I can see that he thinks that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Agree. Because people are born like that and they can't do anything about it. Forexaple everyone laughs about me because I am afraid of spiders, they keep saying that spiders are smaller than you, they can't hurt you and stuff like that. They've never helped. Anyway, that is just an example. If you would be homosexual, would you think it's wrong? I think this question needs to be answered.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

By looking at Kasic's comments I can see that he thinks that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Agree. Because people are born like that and they can't do anything about it. Forexaple everyone laughs about me because I am afraid of spiders, they keep saying that spiders are smaller than you, they can't hurt you and stuff like that. They've never helped. Anyway, that is just an example. If you would be homosexual, would you think it's wrong? I think this question needs to be answered.

its a good thing to think about. but again... only if you use logic.

countless people cant answer this because even though people keep proving them its not a choice they will still believe it is (maybe so they can have an excuse?). and the religious people (who also usually are those with the problem against gays) will tell you that if it was a choice they would pray the gay away or live a gay life without having sex. im afraid this kind of logic doesnt help with those kinds of people... but then again... which logic DOES?
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Don't know, I am good at maths, so my logic is working fine. If homosexuality would be wrong, would it exsist?

Showing 391-405 of 1146