ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 3

248 21899
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc: (Physical)
-----
Power: (Choose any one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I've added much more details to the character sheet, and this time, I'm hoping for the game to reach a couple hundred pages, or even more than that.

Also, this time, you get to choose your very own story line!

Options for stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.

Post the number 1,2,3, or 4 below your filled out character sheet, for whichever number you choose. If you choose the number 4, tell me what you want your story line to be about, and I'll most likely approve. (Nothing too far out of the ballpark, as in no mansion with 50 billion dollars or so. That would just ruin all the fun! It would be better if you played long and earned it.)

I hope everyone enjoys. ^_^

Previous players of these RPG's may know that I get stressed and end up quitting these after some 70 pages or so, but the girl that caused all of the problems is gone, and I have no more problems with any of that, so this RPG will be up until all players are bored. Thank you. BROFIST.

• 248 Replies
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Flag
Name: Kaytawna Trunks
Desc: Black hair,tan,slim,5'9
-----
Power: Talking and controling animals
-----
Inventory: M16, M1911, 2 frags, 3 flashbangs, 1 claymore,
Time of Day: Noon
Job: US Marine
Current Home: Marine Barracks
Bank Account:$0
-----
Allies:US Marines
Enemies:Japanese Forces

I try to sneak up. If im behind them choke one

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Name:Evil Genius
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
Energy: 60%
HP: 21%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
Fame: 1%
-----
Inventory: Semi-automatic Pistol [10:13]/Syringe with Unknown liquid/Two vials with dark blue liquid
Time of Day: Midday
Current Home: Middle-Class Apartment (Good Quality Ap.)/$210 per week
Money: $1,200
Clothes:White T-shirt w/ Blue jeans.
Costume: None
------
Allies:Kelsey(Weapon: Sharp Glass)
Enemies:

I shoot down them all, making sure they're dead by shooting them in the chests. I let Kelsey to stab the closer ones.

[Can I change my clothes? Like to a green T-Shirt? Greens my favourite colour.]

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Power: shape-shifting
Energy: 21%
HP: 62%*Slowly Bleeding*(2 Posts till Effect ends)
Fame: 3.2%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 0.4%-You knocked out the man that framed you. You gained a small portion of honor because he was basically an evil person.
-----
Inventory: sword (i took it after i knocked the bad guy out)
Time of Day: Midnight
House Inventory: Nothing
Clothes: White T-shirt w/ tattered jeans.
Costume: None.
-----
Allies:
Enemies: Jacoby's Settlement

You shift your legs and arms, and you run at the enemies with your sword. You catch one of the men off guard, and kill him immediately. The other man spots you, and hits you in the head with the butt of his shotgun, then aims it down at you, smiling. Then suddenly, another gunshot is heard, and he gets blasted into the air. He hits the ground after hes hit, and he doesn't move. You look to see where it came from, and Jacoby is standing right beside you, with smoke coming out of the barrel of his shotgun. You shift back to normal, and he lowers his hand to help you up.
============================
Name: PuppetMaster 01
Desc.: Black Mask, Pale skin, Tall
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into targets body and controls it.
Energy: 0%-Drink,eat,or sleep to gain energy.
HP: 100%-Your good, bro.
Fame: 0%-Nobody knows you at all.
Honor: 0%-Nobody knows of your deeds yet.
-----
Inventory: Pistol[12:36]
----
Allies: Johnson
Enemies:

Johnson pushes you again, and you are forced to walk forward. As you two walk down the hall, the men in lab coats walk by, acting like nothing is happening. Johnson whispers,"Its working."
He shoves you a little harder this time, as a woman walks towards you both.

"Johnson, what is this?" she asks.
"This is Patient 06."
"No you idiot! What are you DOING with him?"
"Oh... well, you see, Artemis asked me to bring him up to Research Bay 76."
She looks at you long and hard, then eyes Johnson for a little. "I'll walk with you. I know how you are, Johnson. Probably trying to save this poor excuse for a human." she says.
What will you do?
=================
Name: X
Desc: 6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
-----
Inventory: Vial of Red Liquid
Clothes: Black Leather Jacket w/ Dark Brown Baggy Pants
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None

The voices seem to be getting closer, but then they start to decline in volume, indicating that they are walking away. Then, you see a man and woman walking and talking. You then lose sight of them again, and you sprint to the other side of the hallway quietly, and put your back against the corner to see what is going on.

Suddenly, the woman raises her voice at the man.
"What the hell did you expect would happen? He was obviously insane! You were just gonna let him escape?!"
The man stays speechless for a few seconds, and he looks across the large lobby that they are in, and you do the same. You see a man strapped to a chair. The woman then looks back at the man that is bonded to the chair, and she looks back at the man she raised her voice at in disgust.
"Take care of him. Now." she says as she walks toward the exit. You look back at the man. He rubs his hands across his head, showing that hes stressed. He then walks up to the man that is bonded, and he reaches for a weapon in his belt... a pistol.
What will you do?
=====================
Name: Luke Blivio
Desc: Has many scars and is very fit.
-----
Power: Electrokinesis
-----
Money: $0.02
-----
Allies:The Frays
Enemies:The Realmers, Crucifix Blood Gang

You leave the police station, and you come up on a large street with some buildings to your left and right. They are each spread apart by a quarter of a mile. There is a city hall, firefighter station, a Wendys, and a bowling alley in sight. There isn't much traffic for now.

Suddenly, you see a bright yellow car speeding towards you. It gains more and more speed, and then breaks at the last second. You see the windows open, and four men's heads pop out of the windows.
"You should have never screwed with the Realmers!" one shouts.
Then, you see them pull out weapons.
What will you do? Remember, you don't have energy.
===================
Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Inventory: Bow/Quiver(16 Iron Arrows)
Time of Day: Dusk
Job: US Army
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: Two Squirrels(Uncooked), a Bird(Uncooked)
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
Clothes: US Army Uniform
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:

After your hunt, you come back to your home with two dead squirrels, and a dead bird.
===================
-----
HP: 65%-You were shot in the hip! (3 posts left until Bleeding ends)
-----
-----

You attempt to sneak up behind them, but your boots and equipment seem to disagree with stealth, here. You barely got close enough to snap one of their necks. One of them turns around, and yells at the rest of the squad that hes seen you. Then, he fires his weapon wildly at you, and you try to escape. Unfortunately, you were hit in the leg with a hallow point bullet. You escape shortly after they fired at you, but your bleeding.
=======================
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
HP: 21%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
-----
Inventory: Semi-automatic Pistol [10:13]/Syringe with Unknown liquid/Two vials with dark blue liquid
------
Enemies:

You manage to kill all of them in the halls, but more come out of their labs to investigate what is going on. Kelsey stabs the closest enemies, and you shoot the rest that come out of the labs.

[When you get out of this place, you can buy clothes at stores!]

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

===================
-----
HP: 65%-You were shot in the hip! (3 posts left until Bleeding ends)
-----
-----

I grab my leg. Then, I Look at my surrondings for animals or a shelter.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Name: PuppetMaster 01
Desc.: Black Mask, Pale skin, Tall
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into targets body and controls it.
Energy: 0%-Drink,eat,or sleep to gain energy.
HP: 100%-Your good, bro.
Fame: 0%-Nobody knows you at all.
Honor: 0%-Nobody knows of your deeds yet.
-----
Inventory: Pistol[12:36]
----
Allies: Johnson
Enemies:

I snarl at her and Johnson to make Johnson look innocent

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Power: shape-shifting
Energy: 21%
HP: 62%*Slowly Bleeding*(2 Posts till Effect ends)
Fame: 3.2%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 0.4%-You knocked out the man that framed you. You gained a small portion of honor because he was basically an evil person.
-----
Inventory: sword
Time of Day: Midnight
House Inventory: Nothing
Costume: None.
-----
Allies:
Enemies: Jacoby's Settlement

i grab his hand and get up with his help. then i say: "i hope you believe me now. so, what now? there are probably more that want to take this place over."

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Name: X
Desc: 6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
-----
Inventory: Vial of Red Liquid
Clothes: Black Leather Jacket w/ Dark Brown Baggy Pants
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None

After the woman leaves, I {Speed} come up behind the man with the gun, grab the pistol from him, and then put him in a headlock, holding the gun to the side of his head. I then look up at the man tied to the chair, and ask, "So who are you?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Inventory: Bow/Quiver(16 Iron Arrows)
Job: US Army
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: Two Squirrels(Uncooked), a Bird(Uncooked)
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
Clothes: US Army Uniform
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:

I let Balto have the bird and cook up the squirrals. After dinner I get on the computer and catch up on the news.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name:Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 45%
Fame: .3%-You've talked to a couple of people at the local park, and you've met a decent person there, named Stephen.
Honor: 0%-No good or bad deeds have been performed yet.
-----
Inventory: Wooden Cup of Water
Clothes:White T-shirt w/ blue jeans.
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Very well. I wait for multiple hours while Stephen shows me around. Summarize the events please.

imp5997
imp5997
23 posts
Nomad

You did'nt put mine in your last post?

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name:Omnihero
Desc: Six foot 200 pound all muscle, has a large head and receting hairline, Short Brown hair, Red eyes, White teeth.
bio: Was a Scient experiment with cybernetics. they improved his brain with nanoBots that Have him a 500 IQ. The Nanos Spread through out his body and improved him EVERYwhere. hi got taller, stronger, and better
-----
Power:Genius-He has a 1000 I.Q. that allows him to Rapidly build Anything he See fits.
Energy: 0%-Eat, drink, or sleep to gain energy.
Fame: 0%-No one knows you whatsoever. It's like you don't exist... yet.
Honor: 0%- Make a few actions, and this will determine whether you're evil or good.
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

i just realize something, as i read the paper i find my self in poverty. i am 12 times better than any human. just as that snaps, i walk and find a "raido Shack" or a tech store

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Enemies:

"Atleast we didnt get hurt by them, they seem pretty harmless. We have to get rid of them all, so then we can search."

Unbound_Hero
Unbound_Hero
1 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone. This is Veksing.

I wasn't able to post because unfortunately, I have some ******* friends. Long story short, my laptop was destroyed. And I wasn't able to login to the Veksing account, because Armorgames just loves to piss me off.

I'm sorry for my inactivity. We can all thank my friends for that.

So, anyways... do you want me to continue the story, or work on making a newer, updated version of it?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Hey guys. I'm sorry I've been so inactive. Unfortunately, I have some friends that need anger management, so long story short, my laptop was destroyed.

I haven't updated this story in 5 days so far. Do you all want me to continue all of these, or work on a new and improved Super Hero/Villain game? I can transfer your existing story to the newer super hero/villain game if you decide for me to make a newer version, or we can simply keep this version up and running.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

a new version would be ok for me. what do you guys think about that?

Showing 226-240 of 248