ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140825
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

No I don't, wrse case scenario, i'll curse him in reply.

Congratulations, you have begun the cycle of escalation. No wonder your examples always end with you fighting.

Or you get some killer comebacks, they either shut up or they theyescalate and one day you really push their button and things get violent. You reply in like and immediatly take the issue to some authority, since you were not the one who started and have remained defensive in the fight, you are off the hook and they get entangled, double win.

Or you ignore the dumb scrub and there's no problem. Since you're oh so strong, it won't hurt you to let the other guy mouth off will it? Who cares what the other person thinks.

I mean really, other than ones with mental illnesses who would be so much affected by bullying.

You haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about. Bullying can affect anyone, mental illness or no. It's not an issue of "weak" and "strong." And having a mental illness does not automatically default someone to being weak.

Then they should but first one should learn t rely on one's self.

That requires a certain level of maturity and self confidence, which many children do not have. An adult should have learned how to handle confrontations (ie, by not resorting to violence).
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Violence is last resort.
You know I never throw first punch?

I don't know how weak you have to be to go to them,

Why tell some one else when you can handle it?

Then they should but first one should learn t rely on one's self.

see this? you said violence is the last resort but using all the info you gave its also the second. the first being inviting it. youve been given with plenty things to do in such a situation but you pushed them aside. violence is definitely not the last resort for you.

why? because of shame. your so proud that you always have to get "even" with a person.

we are humans. we dont live in hell or a jungle. people dont have to learn how to defend themselves. i dont know in what kind of place you live in but i know many many people who barely ever got into fights and defnitely wouldnt be able to protect themselves in those fights. and theres nothing wrong with that. there plenty of people who go through life perfectly fine without having to deal with violence.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Congratulations, you have begun the cycle of escalation. No wonder your examples always end with you fighting.

If escalation it is, so be it, I never keep a debt.
Or you ignore the dumb scrub and there's no problem. Since you're oh so strong, it won't hurt you to let the other guy mouth off will it?

Or sinc e you have made an example out of this dumb scrub, no other dumb scrub bothers you.
And having a mental illness does not automatically default someone to being weak.

How so?
That requires a certain level of maturity and self confidence, which many children do not have. An adult should have learned how to handle confrontations (ie, by not resorting to violence).

You are right, make an example and their will be no future cnfrontations, let alone violence.
see this? you said violence is the last resort but using all the info you gave its also the second. the first being inviting it. youve been given with plenty things to do in such a situation but you pushed them aside. violence is definitely not the last resort for you.

Oh, tell me how so? did I hit him?
All I did was reply him in the same.
If you can not handle being cursed,I strongly advise you to not to curse me, for I will definatley curse back.
your so proud that you always have to get "even" with a person.

As I said, I never keep a debt, you do me good, I always return the favor.
we are humans. we dont live in hell or a jungle.

Trying to be the dominant is human nature.
but i know many many people who barely ever got into fights and defnitely wouldnt be able to protect themselves in those fights.

Yeah I have such friends too, many of them became my friend when I helped them resolve confrontations.
I am not an outlaw **** it. Over 90% of situations go like this.
A friend of mine gets in a fight, fight gets broken up.
I ask why it started.
Other party usually coming for vengeance.
If its my friend's fault, I tell him to apologise.
If its their fault I tell them to back off.
Threaten them like this.
"Look, I am not here for a fight,but if it starts, you will be on losing side, you see that guy there?
He is only here so that when fight breaks up, he calls the police.
Come on now, what if some on gets seriousely hurt, or dies?
What then?
We all will be in jail.
Would your vengeance be complete then?
End this matter here and now, I don't give a crap if your brother's a police man or you are a prince, none of us will escape consiquences."
Issue resolved.
and over half what I say at the time is usually a balatant lie
still better to lie then get in a bloody fight.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

If escalation it is, so be it, I never keep a debt.

Yes, but you're lying through your teeth. Violence isn't your first answer, it's your only answer after the only person isn't intimidated by your hostile actions.

Or sinc e you have made an example out of this dumb scrub, no other dumb scrub bothers you.

Punisher's steps to success in life.

1) Live your life normally.
2) Encounter a problem.
3) Unnecessarily escalate that problem and then justify beating the **** out of the person you antagonized back.
4) Repeat.

How so?

Well, for one, there are many types of mental illnesses. Mental illnesses are not always permanent either - depression is one such type. Over 50% of everyone will have a mental illness at some point in their life. Second, it's an illness. Do you blame a person for coughing when they get pneumonia? Or for being in pain when they have a broken arm?

Getting sick has nothing to do with being strong or weak. Being sick does not make someone weak. Being different does not make someone weak.

did I hit him?
All I did was reply him in the same.
If you can not handle being cursed,I strongly advise you to not to curse me, for I will definatley curse back.

You know where cursing back is going to lead. You're just making this apologetic bs argument to defend your violent conclusion instead of using your brain to think of a better solution. All you're doing is perpetuating anger. You're a bully, punisher.

As I said, I never keep a debt, you do me good, I always return the favor.

Yeah, because we all know how the cycle of revenge goes.

Trying to be the dominant is human nature.

Going above your primate instincts is what we call being human.

still better to lie then get in a bloody fight.

We agree on this, at least.

I'm not sure how much of this is culture, either. Resorting to violence seems like a less extreme solution to you than it does us, perhaps because it's commonplace there. You're desensitized to it.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Yes, but you're lying through your teeth. Violence isn't your first answer, it's your only answer after the only person isn't intimidated by your hostile actions.

Any way to justify this assumption of yours?
Getting sick has nothing to do with being strong or weak.

Yes it does, when your whole body is hurting thanks to malaria would you be able to function properly?
No, you will be weak albiet temporarily.
When you are depressed will you be working just as same as normal?
No you won't,hence you will be weak.
So, enough with this political correctness.
You're a bully, punisher.

Just because I refuse to be a victim I am a bully? WOW.
Yeah, because we all know how the cycle of revenge goes.

That's the thing, It never starts.
We don;t even take fights seriously.
Going above your primate instincts is what we call being human.

problem is some people can't, when such people try to be dominant with me, I don't let them, it can be as simple as shunning them.
I'm not sure how much of this is culture, either. Resorting to violence seems like a less extreme solution to you than it does us, perhaps because it's commonplace there. You're desensitized to it.

Well i guess so is the case, what I gather from your posts, you guys are either trying to be nice and lying or you live shelterd lives.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Any way to justify this assumption of yours?

It's heavily implied. You give example after example of fights you've gotten into. Though you repeatedly say this doesn't happen often, it obviously happens far more than it should. Getting into a fist fight is very serious, yet, correct me if I'm wrong because this is just an estimate, you probably get into at least one every other month.

Yes it does, when your whole body is hurting thanks to malaria would you be able to function properly?
No, you will be weak albiet temporarily.
When you are depressed will you be working just as same as normal?
No you won't,hence you will be weak.
So, enough with this political correctness.

I thought you were using weak in another sense. If all you meant was that people with illnesses are less able to handle these types of situations due to how it affects them, then we need not go further.

Just because I refuse to be a victim I am a bully? WOW.

No, because you turn yourself into one by stepping into that role. There's more than one way to be a bully - in this case, you're a bully to people being bullied, by using yourself as an example of how beating the crap out of someone can make the other person stop and then calling them weak for not being able to beat the other person up or being affected by their bully's actions.

We don;t even take fights seriously.

I dimly recall posts about broken noses and knocked out teeth. What's a serious fight, Punisher? When someone gets knifed?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

correct me if I'm wrong because this is just an estimate

guess*. I don't know why I put estimate. Edit button nee3ded.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

It's heavily implied. You give example after example of fights you've gotten into. Though you repeatedly say this doesn't happen often, it obviously happens far more than it should. Getting into a fist fight is very serious, yet, correct me if I'm wrong because this is just an estimate, you probably get into at least one every other month.

The last fight I got into was, july 2010.
more than 3 years ago.
there were minor conflicts but cooler heads prevailed.
I thought you were using weak in another sense. If all you meant was that people with illnesses are less able to handle these types of situations due to how it affects them, then we need not go further.

What else could it possibly mean?
you're a bully to people being bullied, by using yourself as an example of how beating the crap out of someone can make the other person stop and then calling them weak for not being able to beat the other person up or being affected by their bully's actions.

I take my words back, they are not weak, I am just stronger, happy now?
I dimly recall posts about broken noses and knocked out teeth. What's a serious fight, Punisher? When someone gets knifed?

Here, actually yes.
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

Here, actually yes.

a serious fight is not just when someone gets knifed. in my country there are people killed in a fist fight between high school students. not all of them ended with someone knifed and died, mostly you punch people till they are dead.

[/quote]What else could it possibly mean?

actually punisher, you don't give any indication of what you meant with how disease affects people to how they react to circumstances, which let to this "escalation".

[quote]The last fight I got into was, july 2010.
more than 3 years ago.
there were minor conflicts but cooler heads prevailed.

why do you have to fight in that time if you said that "violence is the last resort"? i don't get it because it contradicts your principle. this suggest me that you are a"shoot first ask question later" type of guy. explain why you get into that fight to correct my assumption.

I don't know what you meant with "minor conflict" either. that is pretty ambiguous because what you think is minor conflict can be major to others. give an example too on what you meant with minor conflicts. my guess that it is a fist fight judging on what you said about a serious fight being "someone gets knifed" that kind of thing.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

a serious fight is not just when someone gets knifed. in my country there are people killed in a fist fight between high school students. not all of them ended with someone knifed and died, mostly you punch people till they are dead.

Then your highschool kids are crazy.
Our fights are not like punching to death or something, its usually people get angry and throw a few jabs, then bystanders come in between and its be bygones.
why do you have to fight in that time if you said that "violence is the last resort"? i don't get it because it contradicts your principle. this suggest me that you are a"shoot first ask question later" type of guy. explain why you get into that fight to correct my assumption.

One day,i was having a meal, a friend called me and said
"hey, you saw X guy or his pals somwhere?"
à said no and asked what happenned he just changed the subject.
This happenned three times, Third time I insisted about the answer and he told me that a mutual friend (Y) of ours was about to be beat up by some of guy X friends so he was just checking if others are on the way or not.
I asked him where things were going down and Just ran towards there.
The scene I saw when I reached there was shocking, it was just Y surrounded by more than a dozen guys and Y's and mine mutual friends and Y's brothers were standing on a side for they were only four and one of them was already pretty banged up.
Now the situation was, those X's friends will beat Y and then will back off and Y (may god bless him with some sense) Would curse them profusely, they will come back and beat him and then back off and so the cycle continues.
I saw that and thenI saw the bystanders, who were no doubt scared ****less.
Then I went in, screaming BACK OFF! BACK OFF!, Y, SHUT UP!
Those who tried to beat him again, they got to know back of my hand very intimately.
To tell the truth, I was pretty much scared from the inside, I only went in there hoping that other four will join soon, but no one did. Still the assailiants backed off.
metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Bullying of any kind is bad and should be punished. It should also be avoided to a certain degree and prevented to a certain degree as well. I think it could never be completely eliminated.

That's what I think about it at least.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

To understand on why bullying is done on the first place. We have to know key issues.

1. one can think bullying is a power thing. Some people like to control others to be on top.
2. Family issues, bullying from family especially at a young age might make people think that is normal.
3. They have been socially ignored and it is a means for recognition.

There could be more reasons but logically thinking. Our behaviors and everything we are is genetic or environmental.

That does not mean we can't change who we are. With the genes we have within us there will be good and bad ones the ones that effect our behavior will depend on what we experience. If you find your either a bully or being bullied and it is effecting your life. Then something has to change. Often people won't realize their flaws until it is long down the line. If there is means for change then you can. Within us we have a brain which is capable of doing so much only if we learned how to control it properly.

Me personally i have never been bullied nor have bullied That is based on my own behavior. There have been attempts when i was young and at school where at this school there was a guy who thought he was on top and basically ruled the school. I often get on with just about everything but i normally keep myself to a select few of people who are normally more intelligent than others. Since i was mostly withdrawn from the rest of the school the guy in-charge didn't feel like they had the power over me and my friends like the rest of the school. So they attempted to take control, first coming out with slanders, which didn't get to me since i don't really care what others think that are unimportant to me. Once that was ineffective on me. Then came physical harassment. which in this case i can't ignore. It started with attempting to destroy the school work i did. I told them not to, the didn't listen so i was left with no other option than to do the exact same to them i torn up their work. This did make them mad and got violent. The whole class was rather shocked of what i just did as no one had the guts to stand up to this guy. After taking a punch from this guy, i didn't hesitate to retaliate and hit them back. It was a short fight but alot of punches had been throw it ended with us physically rolling on the floor and 3 teachers physically separating us. Some might think violence wasn't the best way to stop this but i had just started high school and had anger issues myself which i learned to control just not in a physical sense. I don't like to fight but it's not an option, if i know there is an unavoidable situation my whole body fills with adrenaline. Everything then seems to me slower and all i have i alot of anger plus the sense of pain while fighting is non existent for me. It is afterwards though.

My point for all this story is stand up for what you believe in and help others in the situation. Being nice is all good but too nice make you a pushover. My attitude to people is. They way they treat me or people i know i treat them the same way. If people know i am nice and try to take advantage i can be stubborn and stand up for myself. The balance of the both should make bullying less of a occurrence.

One more point, Why do people care what they say about each other? I can't answer this i know most people do care, The way i am i have never cared. Learning how to handle emotions is key. If bullies see you are upset that is their fuel, if they can't get to you or you don't let on it does they will likely give up. Afterwards if it did effect you learn how to deal with these things and tell yourself they are not worth anything to you and why should it matter.

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Is that like help the bully-ee than stop the bully-er?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Umm..

"Is that like help the victim then stop the bully"

Is that what you meant?

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

Why do people care what they say about each other?

they care because they think it affects them, that's one. maybe the words struck a nerve, that's two. or pure solidarity on someone you love or trust could be a reason. you can't ignore everything someone throws at you with words. i know this because i had tried but i can't hold back if someone says the correct words .If you say that you can, then i ask you, can you stand by when your parents were being discredited? can you hold your temper if someone says bad things about your wive? can you hold back if your friends was being said rude words?
Showing 466-480 of 491