What did you learn today?

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 8:40pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,326 posts

Knight

How did you survive Ernie?

I fell asleep. It saved my life.

Ah, I learned something new today as well, sleep plays a very important role in looking at the Presidential elections.. =)

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 9:30pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

I learned that bacon-wrapped lobster exists, partly thanks to Mino... =)

Now I just wish I knew where to find it...

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 10:39pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,326 posts

Knight

I learned that bacon-wrapped lobster exists, partly thanks to Mino... =)

Your welcome! I didn't know this so hey, I learned many new things today! I learned that Bacon Wrapped Lobster exists to. Look at this wonderful mouth-gasm!

http://www.phantomgourmet.com/apc_uploads/1/restaurant_images/phantomImage2247-original.jpg

Posted Oct 5, '12 at 9:22pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,425 posts

Knight

Here's an interesting one: I learned that I have a three-inch-long scar on my right elbow. You'd think I would have noticed something like that by now, because I remember having a cut there but I know it was a number of years ago.

I guess I just don't look at my arms enough these days.

Posted Oct 5, '12 at 10:39pm

skydragon720

skydragon720

348 posts

i learned that food pictures make me drool.

Posted Oct 5, '12 at 10:55pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

Too watch out (While driving) for police officers that are at the bottom of downhill areas waiting to catch you speeding.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 6:56am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,355 posts

I learned that I have a three-inch-long scar on my right elbow.

Elbowing yourself into a better position there Ernie?! Heheh... =P

Today I learned that "Murphy's Law" always applies...

You walk around with a tray full of drinks and you always try to avoid it... but somehow there's always a dork that wants to tell his table guests a story by using his arms causing your tray to be hurled through the restaurant... *facepalms*

Let's give that floorcloth a proper workout... =/

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 8:21am

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

*to

I learnt that if you say the word learnt, burnt and words of that nature people get really annoyed at you because of the way you say things on the internet.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 5:36pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

647 posts

Too watch out (While driving) for police officers that are at the bottom of downhill areas waiting to catch you speeding.

I learned a similar thing today while playing Burrito Bison. No matter how fast you think you're going, you hit one cop and that speed is gone.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 9:26pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

I heard THE loudest car I have ever heard in my life drive by... it was louder than any motorcycle I had ever heard! I didn't know before today that cars could even get that loud!

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!