ForumsThe TavernJoke Thread

85 15207
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I thought that maybe, there should a joke thread. Hence the name. You know, you should be able to come here after a day of school or work, to just sit back and relax. Enjoy a couple laughs at other posts, and move on. If you want to, you can leave a joke. Any kind of joke! I guess I'll start it off: Yo momma so fat, that she sits next to everybody in the movie theater. I'm going to experiment with the next one: Yo daddy so gay, that when I told him, he hit hit me with his purse.

• 85 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know if the mods or admins see this thread doing many yo mama jokes their going to lock this forum.

Knock knock.
Whos there?
Me.
Me who?
Who do you think? Now open up.

Yeah not funny but he said ANY KIND OF JOKE

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I also have a knock-knock joke.

Two guys walk into a bar.

(That's it)

I have a pun, too. Swissconsin!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

i have a couple of....morbid unjokes and some other unjokes and other jokes in general. right, starting with the morbid unjokes

why did sally fall of the swing?
because she had no arms

knock knock
who's there?
not sally

what did the farmer say when he found out he lost his tractor?
where's my tractor

and this one has been know to make people laugh for hours if they're tired enough

what did the lawyer say to his son who's also a lawyer?
"we are both lawyers"

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

My girlfriend broke up with me because she said I couldn't understand irony.

Which was ironic because at the time we were walking past a bakery.

____

My girlfriend says she wants a guy who is 'funny and spontaneous', yet when I tap on the kitchen window uninvited late at night dressed as a clown it's all panic and screaming.

_____

My girlfriend broke up with me because I think everything's a joke.

I said "I don't get it"

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

This may be a bit much so delete if must:
Why does Santa have any kids?
He only c u m s once a year......

Don't look at me like that!! A friend (dirty) told me.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

What's worse than a bee sting?
2 bee stings
What's worse than 2 bee stings?
The holocaust
What's worse than the Holocaust?
3 bee stings

Sometimes, when I'm laying down at night, I look to the stars and think "Where the **** did my roof go?"

I want to die calmly and peacefully, like my grandfather. Not screaming and terrified like his passengers

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

So yesterday, my wife got a little mad. She told me to look at things from her perspective, so I went and starred out the kitchen window.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I know this isn't a joke, but does anyone else live in an area where you have to tell a joke to get candy on halloween? It might just be an Iowa thing...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I know this isn't a joke, but does anyone else live in an area where you have to tell a joke to get candy on halloween? It might just be an Iowa thing...

I think this only afflicts us Iowans. I had to do the same thing when I went trick-or-treating!
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Lol. I've never had to do that for halloween at any houses.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

an old couple were sitting in church when the old lady wrote on a piece of paper saying, "i just puled a long silent one hope it doesn't smell." the old man wrote on the piece of paper and handed it back to her. she read, "i think you need to get your hearing aids checked."

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I think this only afflicts us Iowans. I had to do the same thing when I went trick-or-treating!

You're from Iowa? Never met anyone else from Iowa on the internet!
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

quote]You're from Iowa? Never met anyone else from Iowa on the internet![/quote]
I didn't know they had Internet in Iowa

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

nobody can beat tho one just above me laughed through the whole thing but just to continue on.

this is not to dis the service men in the navy just one person whom i despise who did.

a navy man walks into a bathroom and starts to pee, net to him was an army man. the navy man goes to the sink and stars to wash his hands. the army man starts to walk out when the navy man says to him, "In the navy they taught us to wash our hands." the army man shot back at him saying, "In the army the taught us not to piss on our selves."

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

sorry not u pickpocket

Showing 1-15 of 85