analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 77,009 Replies
30. Hm. 5 days to reach 30. By this pace, we'll reach 100 in 12 days. I think it's safe to say that it's been going slow.
1. The blue side says "Count denied!" (Seriously, please make an effort and don't just post only the number.)
@PLGuy Some vegetarians eat fish.
1. @HahiHa Those are, I believe, called pescetarians. Nevertheless, they are part of the aforementioned configuration.
3. Does anyone like shark? I think it's just bland. Or at least the one I tried was. It tastes like tuna steak without the tuna steak aftertaste.
4. I didn't try a shark yet but I'm curious how does it taste. And after your description a tad less xD I saw that it's quite expensive too.
6. Where did you eat it @sciller45? In PL it's rare and I didn't see it anywhere, but I don't attend frequent restaurants.
7. I tried it at a buffet while I was away in Primošten during a competition. It was sliced up into pieces about the size of your fist. If you DO get to try it, you should. Dalmatia isn't really popular for its shark population or cuisine. But I think this guy knows more than me. (You could also imagine the taste as like boiled chicken. Firm and bland)
9. And I'm allergic to all of those things.
10. Breaded catfishes are main dishes during Xmas here. Seriously, it is a must and a symbol of the Xmas Eve. And I'm only allergic to milk a bit. I drink it anyway sometimes and it feels a bit as if I'm drunk after it :-P
12. Thankfully, I'm not allergic to any kind of food (not that I know of so far)
Fish, shrimp, squid, lobster, sushi... they're all tasty
13. I don't know what I can eat anymore. After I got a stomach bug once, I eat just ONE wrong thing and my stomach turns into an example of Murphy's law in action. It's like knowing that something you eat will be poisonous, but you don't know what.
14. I've never had any stomach bugs and thank you world for that. The thought of having some kinda gives me the horrors.
I also have allergy on tars, I mean that was on the test many years ago.
16. Seriously, how do you mean allergic to tars?
17. What happened to Count to 100: Haiku?
You must be logged in to post a reply!