Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Haiku Mania
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 35 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
34. 100! - Feb 09, '18 at 6:13 pm, 6 users, 7 hours 14 mins.
abcdragon66, PLGuy (1), lithium923, KatPryde , luis3141, Olaffours (1)
35. 100! - Feb 18, '18 at 11:49 am, 15 users, 4 days, 22 hours 48 mins.
SirLegendary (2), PLGuy (1), KatPryde , luis3141 (1), Majestic_Fish , sciller45 (1), Ramit12 , XxTattyKxX, Olaffours (1), TheMostManlyMan (1), Yellowcat , abcdragon66 , ImSkysock, GamerNikoBellic, lithium923 
- 73,255 Replies
96. Though sometimes the movies have pure genius in them.
I declare the void winner. End of battle.
97. if you look for too long into the abyss, the abyss will look at you
98. @Olaffours On the other hand movies shouldn't be too similar to books. It's the other form of showing action that's one and also it's good if they are not identical so we have two great pieces of art instead of one copied.
99. Nietzsche said that, right? He was a good guy. Probably.
100. number 100 ! we did it ! we counted to 100 !
101. GG. Now to infinity and beyond! JK. We can stop now.
1. If only bad guys didn't interpret his (Nietsche) thoughts in so twisted way, right? xD
Yeah we did it! xD Now we have to inform @HahiHa.
2. let's do it again before he checks the count ^^
3. To help the mods out. I'll list the members in the succesful count chronologically. (I don't think I forgot anyone). Well done! And especially great sniping technique with the chat there fellas
5. Yayyyyy! We did it!!
6. hehe Mangoinfinity1 is lucky for his first post ever on the forums, he posted in a succesfull count to 100 ^^
7. YAY! WE COUNTED TO 100! YAY!
*hugs everyone* WE DID SOME PRETTY NICE TEAMWORK THERE! YAY!
9. it seems just a typo, he forget the _ and it ended in @Majestic Fish ^^
You must be logged in to post a reply!