analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 77,009 Replies
21. And here i go...
22. We didn't forget to cauterize it as much as no one had anything to cauterize with.
Still giving you 100% of the blame.
Wait... Round one... You don't mean *shudders* ERBAG, right...
Although, if we did end up with self-roasts, I would obviously win. The person I roasted myself was me. :P
Edited by LilAnnoyingPunk to punish you.
23. So it goes like 4 posts a day - reality vs. expectations 0_o
Hushshsh dude, the hour. You woke up all my neighbors (I role-play every post out loud, because I'm a weirdo).
Can't argue with that. Although, I'd give my best on that field if that were the purpose of ER... *SMASH* Chirp-chirp! That's it. Stop using my font size, you mother fathers. Get a life.
24. Yep im back ^^
25. My first number here.
27. Hello to the new counter!
Guys, try typing little more than those 3-4 words. There's a rule about spam in this game, which makes sense, when you forget that any other popular forum game consists in posting 1-3 words. There were complete counts disqualified for too many of such posts.
28. Thanks for welcoming me.
29. Welcome, Velican, to the most "oh, look, we [WON/LOST]. [COOL/WELP]." game there is. Make yourselves at home. Put your coats and jackets on the coat rack and get cozy. This'll take a while, so don't be shy. Write something longer than four words. Open up your deepest, darkest secrets...
Just look at me! I did it, and I'm fine. This is a judgement-free zone. You've nothing to worry about.
Yeesh. I got way too used to the owl, you had. Can't help but always think it's someone else.
31. Yeah, cheers to a bright future. High numbers! (Only not on bills).
About those secrets, I think in forum rules there was sth about not posting personal data, but as examples were address and phone number. So if you, say, like assembling people by stitching various body parts - it's all good, we are open-minded on hobbies. And who knows? Maybe you can find here someone who shares that craft? xD
I wanna change them armatars from time to time. Aaaand it's time to leave all hope there will be more armatar contests...
32. And im here for a little time... Also i wanna tell something about "Armatar Exchange" quest. I think this quest not working well... I was change my armatar (many time) but i can't get that badge...
33. @sietkafta Many people had problems with unlocking armatar quest. I got it by asking MrDayCee. I doubt there's a workaround...
34. Been awhile since I wrote something here.. idk what to say or talk about :c oh yah that lousy game! Pay to win quests are not fun.. the game itself is boring and a huuuuuge time thief.
35. @AmyClyne Which game you talking about? Lousy Game? can you remind me that game or game dev?
Also i have some problem about quests but i don't know whos taking care this problems... Im try to post some to their walls but really fast deleted...
36. Does the name "King of Towers" ring a bell? Well it only rings my anger bells, seeing how much time are needed to reach the quest goals. It's so badly made that it appears to be a massive cash grabbing game. Would never recommend it as a grinder game.
You must be logged in to post a reply!