ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78377 46076444
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,377 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

A surprisingly
Large amount of people played
EB Fantasy

I thought about it.
I don't know if I should play.
Or stick to forums.

@Majestic_fish
This is a callout for you!
Don't forget to post!

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

57. Yep @sciller45 this my personal obsession. No one can stop me, i must be get that badge \,,/

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

58. Man, I didn't thibj there was a two days span of people not posting...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

59. Not really two whole days of break. EBF5 is already available, but first I'm gonna play the third part this weekend. Any pro tips @Majestic_Fish ?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

60. I dunno, molest the chicken, and scan everything. I dunno about you but I have to scan everything, if not, i'd regret it way too much, the scan in 3 is a lil bit different, as it's only one enemy at the time. By the way, molest natalie, that achievement will always be there.

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

61. Im here for playing and done quests some all day till night. Today my off day \,,/ Working hard playing like a crazy again. (Also post here for another fight!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaXzcTrY0Vg \,,/

Note: This link included Manowar - Warriors of the World only!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

62. ^ Hell yeah! That's a nice song to go hype xD
@Majestic_Fish I don't think I used the scan even once in EBF4. I played it on easy, so it wasn't really needed for anything else than bestiary and the in-game achievement. But this time I'll try normal - which in EBF series is more like hard. *relocates two scabbards from back to the sides* OK, I'm ready. Let's start the journey! ><

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

63. I wish you luck! May you save the world from Akron!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

64. Thanks, also for the tips :-) I remember about that boss, gonna try to build somehow for him. So far I'm enjoying it. Foolish was I, who skipped this game for so long.

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

65. Here another series done. Sinjid done. Where my next target? \,,/ 412 point to go next rank. Im still on Count (and this enrty another count too for CT100)

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

66. Oh, wow, we're getting quite close! I'm surprised we haven't made a mistake yet!

I'm jinxing this, aren't I?

Aw, man, Sinjid. IIRC, started playing as an thief or whatever close range fighter exists. The I got to a sorcerer near the end of the game. Welp.
My dude is still there, getting his hind kicked over and over by a sorcerer.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

67. IIRC there wasn't such class. And if you meant the assassin - it's a great class if you know how to play him. You faceroll those combos and kick Kazuro's hind quite easily. BTW...
https://imgur.com/KUdBMl7.png
@sciller45 you should be well-versed in such issue xD I like Matt's absurd humor :-P

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

68. Sinjin pro tip: Emerald Village + Emty bottle = Made easy money... Im shared this technique with bottom of the game with my complete quests SS \,,/ and now lookimg for mew target.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

69. I didn't know 'bout that trick. Zazahaha once told me about some secret area in Sinjid, on a 2-nd level of a building. You had to use a grappling hook or sth. Assassin didn't have that skill anyway, so even if I had known, I wouldn't have gotten there.

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

70. Playing as an assassin in Sinjid and my favourite skill is dash, which look very epic every time the dash kills a boss (the red and white flashes) sort of like I killed him by moving past him. And tbh the reflex + dash combo is also very strong since dex build adds a lot of dmg for both skills.

Showing 72871-72885 of 78377