analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 77,009 Replies
3. Wow! A holy Grail! I wonder where did you find it and why is there an ominous are coming out of it!
4. I've got like 7 of those in my bedroom.
5. If you already have the Holy Grail, then maybe you want to have Excalibur too?
May or may not also be cursed.
6. That Builder contest looked great and it even was 100 pages long thread. Unfortunatelly it's dead for more than 2 years.
7. Builder? What is it? Something like level creators?
08. Yes Majestic, we were looking at how to get the super rare quests you can only get on the forums, such as win a level building contest.
9. Maybe you could start a new builder contest? I don't know if it would be successful, tho
10. It has to be approved by a mod or developer or something though.
11. @Yellowcat And it has to have enough participants. That's what happened to "The bard and the scribe". An unofficial contest, given the chance to turn official. If there are enough participants.
I hope I find the time to create a short story. I dabbled in writing them a few years ago. I never thought they were something too special, but. I guess it'll break a bit of the monotony of my life.
012. Hey, I participated in it. Blame someone else. I'm writing a short story for the second one.
13. it is sometimes hard to find people to participate on forums or comments etc, AG is international site and people have to write in english and well ... unless you are native english speaker or have some basics in english i think a vast majority of players can't/don't speak enough english to participate easily (btw, i checked the chats for the last CT100, there is regional ones for russian, spanish, portuguese players, but nothing in french !) and people are not very interrested in forums.
14. I also participated. The theme is great now, something perfect for a sci-fi story xD I have an idea but probably won't have enough time to make it. And also it sounds like a longer story.
15. I feel like so happy when people say they wanna participate in TB&TS! Mother's love I guess XD. I wish mods made the thread featured, so that more people knew of its existence, tho.
@Olaffours a lot of AG's members aren't interested in forums, I guess. Just a few of us come here often.
016. @Olaffours You could suggest they add a French chat ?
Should I focus on a longer short story or several poems?
17. i remember asking for it when they released the chat system, but then had no interest in chats and totally forget about it, even if i see the "live chat" banners on game comment section
i rediscovered it few days ago when CTing to 100 and noticed i had it totally disabled in my profile section.
well, adding a French chat could be nice of course, but i checked few times the other ones and NEVER see players in it, only in Russian with 1 online ... maybe i don't check when people are here, maybe specific langage chats are a total desert
in my opinion, several poems are better, easier to read than a big wall of text (and more poetic) ^^
You must be logged in to post a reply!