analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Mods Allowed To Count
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 48 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
47. 100! - April 4, '23 at 12:25, 9 users, over 29 days.
TheMostManlyMan (1), saint_of_gaming , Widestsinger , SirLegendary (2), nichodemus (2), danwar123, sciller45 (3), HalRazor , disastermaster30 (3)
48. 100! - July 20, '23 at 06:11, 15 users, 52 days.
saint_of_gaming , TheMostManlyMan (1), Solas128, Widestsinger , sciller45 (4), ScoobySnax, nichodemus (2), SirLegendary (2), GhostOfMatrix , Yellowcat (1), portarto, HalRazor , jimmycarlos , IllustriousIllusion, robsob20061017 
- 78,070 Replies
28. @kalisenpai Sorry for not understanding you yesterday, now I see what you have meant. Zero is also an interesting example - some people would call vacuum a zero. And yes the name, natural numbers says itself :-)
@Olaffours I interpreted your coughing otherwise though :-(
29. Maths stuff! As in only in my first year of high school I don't know much, basically nothing... but hey! Fibonacci sequence is interesting!
30. @PLGuy, the negative numbers thing was just a joke, but I'm really curious about zero. Its value is nothing, but it's so important at the same time.
@Majestic_Fish, I freaking love Fibonacci sequence, I like to try and find it everywhere in nature ^^
31. I will watch a video about 0 in a moment, so I can tell you what I'll find out. It's called: "Is 0 even" and I just remembered that I wanted to watch it xD
32. For science and for satisfying our curiosity!
33. 0... the only number i want to see here is 100
34. Nothing too interesting: 0 is the most even number of all, but it is abstract. Arabs didn't use it at first so f.e. 26 = 26 and 26 = 260 for them And 2_6 = 206
That made zero sense -_-'
I agree: 100 is MUCH more interesting xD
35. is 7 times 5
36. oh no, with new quests added i ranked down to prince !
37. Who wants to CT100 now? I'm there with @PUZATOR but I don't even know who he is :-P
@Majestic_Fish @Olaffours @kalisenpai what about that? I've got 3 more hours
@LeoBlazes7 Please write longer sentences.
Srsly? They decreased your rank? wow. So it works that way when they add points to the pool.
38. yup, i hope i will like the new game, it seems it is a tactical/strategy with army games ... let's try it !
39. Here to prevent a B2B! Should write back to back do it seems longer....
40. Noooo! I didn't make it for this B2B. Man, you ruined that B2B.
42. I have the answer to all questions. Except for answers I don't know of.
You must be logged in to post a reply!