analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Mods Allowed To Count
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 48 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
47. 100! - April 4, '23 at 12:25, 9 users, over 29 days.
TheMostManlyMan (1), saint_of_gaming , Widestsinger , SirLegendary (2), nichodemus (2), danwar123, sciller45 (3), HalRazor , disastermaster30 (3)
48. 100! - July 20, '23 at 06:11, 15 users, 52 days.
saint_of_gaming , TheMostManlyMan (1), Solas128, Widestsinger , sciller45 (4), ScoobySnax, nichodemus (2), SirLegendary (2), GhostOfMatrix , Yellowcat (1), portarto, HalRazor , jimmycarlos , IllustriousIllusion, robsob20061017 
- 78,026 Replies
5. Adding this number because he's feeling alone
6. we at least reached 54 before reset, not so bad
7. If you're reading this, know that I'm just wasting your time in trying to read this long sentence.
8. @Chyrosten TL;DR
@PlGuy, a haiku, for you!
You can not stop this.
You can't stop the haiku chain!
I won't let you mate.
I need to know this!
What's the meaning of our theme?
It's been bugging me.
I know it is french.
But i don't know what it means.
Give me some answers!
1. With respect to the theme, 2 hints:
1) I changed the title.
2) I'm a philosopher
I think that's enough to get a good idea, if not sort it completely.
What can I tell you
Sciller? It is beyond me
That you're all crazy. 0_0
@Olaffours is French
He might tell you at first hand.
I'll sit on the bench.
@Majestic_Fish yeah it wasn't. So change "I will break this" for "Thanks for breaking" in my waki (I mean the pair hokku - waki - first and second stanza in Renga... and not armpit )
2. Now I get to break the haiku and use philosophy!
Why do we keep
Counting for no reason
When it's so depressing?
Yay I killed it!
3. Haiku? Nah, I prefer Sudoku.
Hmmm, lets see, theres a 1, theres a 2, so 3 must go here...
4. @abcdragon66, why is this depressing for you? Counting is an activity that should make people happier. Hurray.
6. Probably not. They are being abused. Number abuse, what an horror! PL, why you no dragon be!?
7. *Hugs the seven* I am sorry that we abuse you, seven!
8. If by abuse you two mean using them excessively then the lower the number is, the more it's being abused
I say stop doing this, stop resetting counts too early. Let's start a campaign: the equality for 1-100.
PL, why you no dragon be!?
Because me an owl be xD
10. let's give this 10 a second 0 to make it a 100 !
11. @KatPryde Well guessed. To have a wider perspective and understand the wonders of this world. Big pupils because it's marveling at them (and is probably using )
You must be logged in to post a reply!