Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Ceci n'est pas une pipe
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 33 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
32. 100! - 43 pages / 26 days. Sept 28, '17 at 4:25pm, 17 users, 6 days 22 hours 18 mins.
helpo1 (10), Chryosten (3), kalisenpai , PLGuy (1), armorplayergc , oyaji3211, catlover192, KatPryde , Majestic_Fish , Hardstrike , DiamondHunterZ , Swarmlord2 , Anatheron, LordLazyLeopard , GhostOfMatrix, Eldunari17 (1), zdrk 
33. 100! - Dec 02, '17 at 11:59 am, 15 users, 2 days, 21 hours 46 mins.
zdrk , PLGuy (1), helpo1 (10), Yellowcat, Majestic Fish , Olaffours, oyaji3211 , armorplayergc , Chryosten (3), sciller45, kalisenpai (1), perin106, MangoInfinity1, ranggagreat, PHLHimself
- 72,381 Replies
2. Mods should be able to count to 100 so they can know when we've won
3. Then this game wouldn't be fun, as it'd be too easy
4. That's right, this game would not have any sense and there wouldn't be any quest for counting to 100 if they were on our side.
(5) YAY! I've been a part of the 70,000th reply's page!
Hmm... if you consider that the OP is not counted as a post, wouldn't that mean that the first post is also a reply and thus #post = #replies?
You're right indeed. I thought that the posts counter below the title still considered OPs as posts and therefore the number of replies was -1, but that must have changed.
7. I remain the holder of the title of 70,000th post in this thread.
8. We are not worthy!
9. Praise the lord, what do you command of us mere servants?
10. Post 30,000 more times so that I can get the 100,000th post.
11. Only 29,990*ish more to go!
12. now, only 29985 to go!
13. FASTER, MY SERVANTS!
Bring me my pillow so that I can sleep until it has been done.
14. Here is a rock for you to sleep upon.
15. providing for our dear lord!
16. Hello! I'm new and here to count to 100!
You must be logged in to post a reply!