ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78286 45597391
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,286 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

29. Welcome, Velican, to the most "oh, look, we [WON/LOST]. [COOL/WELP]." game there is. Make yourselves at home. Put your coats and jackets on the coat rack and get cozy. This'll take a while, so don't be shy. Write something longer than four words. Open up your deepest, darkest secrets...

Just look at me! I did it, and I'm fine. This is a judgement-free zone. You've nothing to worry about.

Yeesh. I got way too used to the owl, you had. Can't help but always think it's someone else.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

31. Yeah, cheers to a bright future. High numbers! (Only not on bills).
About those secrets, I think in forum rules there was sth about not posting personal data, but as examples were address and phone number. So if you, say, like assembling people by stitching various body parts - it's all good, we are open-minded on hobbies. And who knows? Maybe you can find here someone who shares that craft? xD

I wanna change them armatars from time to time. Aaaand it's time to leave all hope there will be more armatar contests...

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

32. And im here for a little time... Also i wanna tell something about "Armatar Exchange" quest. I think this quest not working well... I was change my armatar (many time) but i can't get that badge...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

33. @sietkafta Many people had problems with unlocking armatar quest. I got it by asking MrDayCee. I doubt there's a workaround...

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

34. Been awhile since I wrote something here.. idk what to say or talk about :c oh yah that lousy game! Pay to win quests are not fun.. the game itself is boring and a huuuuuge time thief.

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

35. @AmyClyne Which game you talking about? Lousy Game? can you remind me that game or game dev?

Also i have some problem about quests but i don't know whos taking care this problems... Im try to post some to their walls but really fast deleted...

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

36. Does the name "King of Towers" ring a bell? Well it only rings my anger bells, seeing how much time are needed to reach the quest goals. It's so badly made that it appears to be a massive cash grabbing game. Would never recommend it as a grinder game.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

37. @sietkafta to prevent posts from disappearing edit them immediately after posting. If you don't do it, they might disappear for a few days. It's a bug of disqus. Normally people can't delete comments, only flag them.

@AmyClyne It's the worst p2w I had a &quotleasure" to play :-/
Up to Fauna Forge it goes smoothly, but then it’s all about stronger turrets. People must pay to get them, at the same time they dominate the stupid arena system = snowball effect. I started playing when a new server was out, so I was VERY lucky. A comparison between F2P and P2P in less than three weeks (we both started the same day):

KOT Comparison.

The costs of everything multiple drastically, so it’s not enough to say he had 3x more resources. But as you can see, money is not everything :-P BTW a good tip I’ve found – minimize lags when you can’t use artillery (Fauna Forge), that way waves won’t stack. I played on IE to do so. I also have screenshots of setups from some nasty maps.

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

38. Thx @PLGuy for infos. Next time i remember this. And @AmyClyne yes i hate that TD thing already (++) pay to win factor kill all game fun... Im just open that game for check "what is this" and i think need much time for get quests... I don't need much time rightnow, maybe later.

Another thing i want to ask you guys. "Bug Killer" badge. I was found and report one bug (then devs fix.) on site but i don't get that badge. I must be report to any staff like "I FOUND THAT BUG AND HELP FIXING. YAAY GIVE ME THAT BADGE" Or wait?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

39. No problemo. I don't know how to get the Bug Killer. I saw only once a person asking for it and the answer was: "Asking for it = blacklist."
I remember that @KatPryde had it in badges, so... Could you let us on a secret how did you get that quest? ;-)

BTW hahaha that picture on Kat's profile! xD Man, @sciller45 can you post it here? It looks amazing! xD I also realised I missed your birthday, Kat Daymit, I didn't know... I'll mark that date down!

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

41. Im gonna try my luck for that "Bug Killer" quest. Wish me best luck guys ^^

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

42. Oh, yeah, that picture. Definitely one of my finest works of art. I was actually approached by a weird little feller called Pascal Guérineau who tried to buy it and "get it into the Louvre". Haha. Like I was gonna fall for that! Now it sits in the Galleria Dell'Accademia. Luckily, the scan it's on the internet.
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/438a3a5ad55d0461abcd99e0088c70876bca681f8bdf6cca443e3b81763927e2.png?w=600&h=211

I know. Amazing, Inspiring, Beautiful. Truly ripping the human condition from the flesh, and throwing it from a ten-story building onto the canvas.

What can I say? It's true.

-

Speaking of birthdays, @PLGuy When is yours? I started to keep a list of people's birthdays, but I've only got abcdragon and Kat right now.

King of towers? Oh, great. I hate it when MMOs have quests. I don't want to play for a bloody month just to get a shiny little hard badge when I can spend just as much time playing "Give up 2"! At least Give up doesn't force you to wait 5 minutes to try again.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

43. That picture looks great, Sciller!

And yeah, I know, The King of Towers... *sigh* I haven't got all the quests in it, and to be honest, I think I'm not gonna try to, that would take a looooooong time :|

Also... Sciller... you're close to the 1000√3 (~1732) posts milestone

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

44. @sciller45 your drawing is cute ^^ great work gratz ^^

Another energy sucker, life drainer game is Gem Craft Series i think... Need much time for get some. Grind grind grind :S (Yes i hate grind...)

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

45. Compared to the other MMOs that I have played a month ago, this one is the worst, well not to mention the other game that should have been deleted in the first place (Hero Simulator). King of Towers devs are definitely trying to rip you off in multiple ways. I thought this game was like a clone of Kingdom Rush, but no, it IS Kingdom Rush but with additional DLCs that are needed to progress. (Unlocking these give you the sense of pride and accomplishments they said) As for Don't give up 2, I also hated that game because it makes you rage on the same place over and over again, with little improvement every retry you made. If I were to choose a game to kill, I would kill both of them simply because torturing someone's mind is not funny. Well I guess challenge was necessary to make something "fun" so I can't say too much about DGU 2

Now done with the rant, I want to have a chat with someone, maybe to lay off from quest hunting for awhile and chat.. And I miss @KatPryde <3

Showing 72796-72810 of 78286