Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Haiku Mania
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 35 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
34. 100! - Feb 09, '18 at 6:13 pm, 6 users, 7 hours 14 mins.
abcdragon66, PLGuy (1), lithium923, KatPryde , luis3141, Olaffours (1)
35. 100! - Feb 18, '18 at 11:49 am, 15 users, 4 days, 22 hours 48 mins.
SirLegendary (2), PLGuy (1), KatPryde , luis3141 (1), Majestic_Fish , sciller45 (1), Ramit12 , XxTattyKxX, Olaffours (1), TheMostManlyMan (1), Yellowcat , abcdragon66 , ImSkysock, GamerNikoBellic, lithium923 
- 73,274 Replies
13. even if only one post, it seems it was enough, you posted the number16 on last count
14. @sciller45 Look at the page 4761. We finally made it! xD I was mentioning you when we were at a high number and we needed 1 man.
Wait, nevermind. It says I successfully counted to 100, but I don't know when! The last one was sept 28, but I wasn't there! And I somehow got it yesterday : |
It's good that you mention that, I forgot to update the OP of this thread too. It's done now.
1. @HahiHa Thanks for the update!
Phew it's already 7 wins for me. I wouldn't tell, I had that impression that we never really win counts.
2. And 6 for me! But didn't I once counted 100? (I mean, I'm pretty sure once I posted the "100". Hmmmm....
3. nice i have my name in the list for my 1st CT100 and in bold cause i posted the 100 ! now i want a 2nd successful CT100 !
@kalisenpai I checked the full scoreboard, and you sure did count 100, in the 29th count in fact. Sorreee I'll arrange that.
1. Yay, thanks HahiHa! You da best Commissioner of the Count
2. @kalisenpai Yeah I remember that. That time I had 3rd successful count and somehow you were able to post the number 100 before Helpo.
3. I don't remember anything. Who am I? What is this place?
4. Good memory, @PLGuy, good memory XD. I think it was the one with the onion's story? Maybe? Idk...
5. Who are all of you people? How did I get here?
6. @kalisenpai Thanks, I was reading that story a few times so how could I forget xD Now sadly it is lost somewhere on CT100 after MattEmAngel left AG.
@Yellowcat Who are You? And how did you get in here? And what's that funky hairstyle?
007. I don't know who I am or how I go in here. And my hairstyle is perfectly fine!
8. with this haircut i could make a joke if you were Yellowbeaver (Justin Beaver) but as a cat ...
You must be logged in to post a reply!