ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Garlic Appreciation Club

78434 47108525
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,434 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

6. Now, I wouldn't call that word a real swear word, but keep in mind, @hirasthegamer, bypassing the profanity filter is a punishable offense.

Also, anyone play any good RPG's lately (other than wondrous lands)? I have a lot of free time now.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

7. EBF series and crystal story. And if you wanna buy search sth like the best indie rogue games. Some are imo incredibly good. Btw lately I played through some fmv games and oh boy, these are a weird combination of good games with bad acting.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

8. Ah, my own quotes in the AG Quotes of the Ages.

I am quite flattered. Especially love how you emphasized that second quote. How the hell did I not get permabanned.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

10. Look for your nickname via a search engine - we're all immortalized if AG is live forever more xD
I didn't see @abcdragon66 for quite some time. Is that the nerd camp that keeps you off forums?
@Majestic_Fish I didn't see you here either bruh!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

11. Bruh I unfortunately don't have that drive I once had, me be sorry!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

12. Yo, it's not a probleeem maaan.
And Sciller, in answer to your tiny font: I kinda accept more risque and on the borderline sort of sentences which doesn't hit me at all. BTW if you didn't just joke with Hitler, you could be easily defeated in a debate if he was a good or a bad guy. I don't know how AG treats such texts now but looking at some states - laws go into direction of a truly free society and a claim that words cannot make from other people victims.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

Lucky number 13. I'm pretty sure @abcdragon66 is in the code camp. Probably for a week... Or two. My guess is being back next week

If this is my internet footprint, than I'd rather... Well, then I'd rather become famous so all of that goes down to the deepest pits of hell where it all belongs.

you could be easily defeated in a debate if he [Hitler] was a good or a bad guy.

Nonsense! He was obviously a good guy! Sure, he was a conqueror, but he had concentration camps in order to help all his "conquered" people concentrate (and prolong their attention spans) and become much more useful to Germany. He was also a nationalist, meaning he loved his country, and didn't want anyone to ruin it, but his love also expanded to the entire world. The war was but a necessary sacrifice. He's also a very impressive man, rising far above even his own idol, Mussolini and helped him when times were tough. This was quite painful to write. It's also funny 'cause you're near Auschwitz... and a Pole...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

15. Being a glutton for punishment?
Conquering - subjectively good - performing complete extermination of whole nations/races can't be... and kinda scratches anything done in good faith.
Anyway, I focus on this general freedom of speech 2.0 what becomes the current notion in some parts of the world. Like giving racists the right to be racists. In short, limiting the government influence on what people can say. This dude tries to explain this model on a conference. Feminists made society search for this solution.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

17. Hello everyone! I have returned from nerd camp! Well, actually, I got out of nerd camp last week. I was on vacation this week. But I am back now!

With lots of scrapes, of course.

I mean, I went mountain biking. On vacation. This stuff always happens to me. What did I expect?

Ow. My leg hurts.

Oh well, my fingers aren't my leg. Time to speed up this count.

Or just read the past two pages wishing I could have made comments, but unfortunately I can't do that on an Ipad.

Ugh.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

18. @abcdragon66 It's great to see you back! Things here have been slow, as you can see. Mostly the three of us.

@PLGuy Have you heard of Godwin's law? This is just one more proof that it is true.

I'd also love to be more active on the forum, but alas, my router just doesn't want to connect to the internet. Thus I resort to mobile. A horrible, clunky, painful online presence. How can anyone live like this!? So, sorry for slowing down ERBAG, but I couldn't possibly write something good like this.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

19. Hooray! The Dragon is back, so counts will get some more fire xD Did you like that programming camp?
@sciller45 I know that law, it wasn't applied. But I'm aware I could instalose after comparing you to nazi. But nevah! I've got sense of humor you know :-P
Take your time and make a good roast, I'm sure Doombreed is creating a bomb too!

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

20. Well, hello people. A person with my exact avatar is also here, so that's bound to get confusing. :P

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

21. Programming camp was great, except for the fact that I learned almost nothing XP It was still fun because my friend from school happened to be there and we spent most of the time playing deeeep.io together.

Hello, danwar. Yes, this is bound to get confusing.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

22. Is that double vision O_O Hello to another dragon!
It's cool you organise lots of activity and see some places - not like me, I even train almost always indoor xD Mountain biking sounds like a good idea. Or mountain running - like my brother. This weekend he was on a half marathon and survived.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

23. I'm still on vacation myself - warm weather, little responsibility, little worries, a lack of having to get education or work or anything else. It's the life.

Showing 72211-72225 of 78434