ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78377 46093197
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,377 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

44. WOW! Congratulations, Amy! YAY!
You already got 16 quests in 2019! O_O

And also, what PL said, you're the first Elven Queen!

Hope you like your new crown and throne

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

45. Congratulations Amy! You received your golden crown and throne!

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

46. Thank you guys! @PLGuy the 1st elven queen and 2nd queen in AG well it was harder than I thought when I reached here. Had to select really hard which quest to do and which should be given up. Now that it's all over, I guess I will finally get to chill for good until they add new quests and I will have to keep staying on top so I won't lose the rank. ( > w < )"

I hope so too PLGuy, that my reign would last forever.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

47. Congrats on getting queen Amy I'm still only a jester, but maybe in a year or so I'll be the first dragon queen

What games would you guys recommend for getting more quests?

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

48. Abc, I recently completed quests from String Theory 2 so I recommend that game for the quests. Plus, that game is quite entertaining and fun to play. I managed to get all the quests from that game, including the "Weird Shapes" quest. If you don't know how to get that quest, on level 20 (or the level with the wormhole), after the cutscene, let the Triangle and Circle go but don't let the Square go in. At some point, he will say "Don't go without me" and you should receive that quest.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

49. @abcdragon66 not saying I have a problem with it, I was just trying to start a conversation topic that more people could get involved in. And @AmyClyne congrats! All bow to the first elven Queen of Armoria!
Oh, and @PLGuy abc makes a very good point: what the heck killed those people in the escape room? And did anybody get arrested?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. @dragonmaster10902 As I said…

It was an overcoming due to fire. Article. It's hard to belive that the organizer would allow that to happen 0_0

The girls could even think the fire was a planned special effect. There’s nothing more known before they interrogate the man that survived.
@abcdragon66 I keep my fingers crossed for you
IMO good games with quests: Epic Battle Fantasy 4, Strike Force Heroes, Raze, Kingdom Rush, Gemcraft… and I’d say that all the other TD games instead of KoT.
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

51. Before I forget, on the night of the 20th or morning of the 21st, there will be a total lunar eclipse. I'm watching you clouds! Don't you betray me again! I might just start up a coal plant or two.

Ah, right, quest games. Cursed treasure is (in my measurements) a fairly long game. Don't choose dangerous adventure or strike force kitty if you don't want to burn away a good fifteen hours, plenty of quests but not worth it IMO.

I'd recommend Epic boss fighters (1 and 2. Short, fun, dense with quests), Raiders took my dog and Dead Zed (gets a bit repetitive, but still fun), Sushi cats (other than CATapult). If you play non-stop, expect to get a good 20-something quests in about a regular day's worth of play.

Carribean admiral (longer, but fun) and shorties kingdom 2 (is a good short game for quests. Keep in mind, you can sell stuff. I did not know it on my first run and thus it was a pain.)

That's about all I have to say for quests. I feel like I forgot something, but I'm sure someone else will do the remembering for me.

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

52. @PLGuy I wonder, did you played all the games I recommended to you? It was many pages away in this thread. Was waiting for your feedbacks. xD

Don't Escape series have easy quests, but be careful of Don't Escape 3 because it is a scary game.

Enchanted Cave 2 has 1 insane quest but you can actually finish it in a day or 2, just don't take magic path early on and keep pumping defense whenever you can.

Gemcraft games takes a long time to get the hard quest done, if you have plenty of time that is.

Epic Boss Fighter 1 & 2 are tough and you are expected to be angry at some point, but it would be easy if you have good reaction time. Same goes to Treadmill dino, in which it's annoying to die but you will get there eventually.

Give Up games are the worst, therefore I dislike Tasslefoot games because they are "really" hard to win, even for a "hard" quest. And don't ask me about the insane ones unless you really want to "give up" most of your time.

There are some idle games that need time to get the quest so you can just play them once in a while.

Strike Force Kitty series are fun games too so I would recommend you that for quest.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

53. The questing speed is what you're aiming at, guys?
Strike Force Kitty: the Last Stand (+ autoclicker!). The fastest insane quest = Multishop Tycoon. Royal Squad/Bit Battles/Frozen Islands/Earn To Die, quick and still quite fun. All the P&C and logic games. Bear In Super Action Adventure ultra fast quest grinding.

@AmyClyne I finished Mini Hero by getting a titan egg. One of the best pokemon-alike games I've played so far, like the references and difficulty curve. If you've found some pearls, I'd be honoured to listen to your recommendations Although, I'm playing a big series now... Dayum, you'd hate Dragon Age, I won't even say why to not ignite your celestial wrath on the humankind.

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

54. @PLGuy What's with Dragon Age? Tell me about it in discord. I am planning to search for new things to do soon.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

55. Just posting this to break that possible B2B.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

56. I recently made a new forum game! It's called The 20 Dice Game. It's about rolling and their results!

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

57. Oh I forgot to mention, I completed Epic Boss Fighter hard and insane quest using lappy touch pad, which is harder than having a mouse to play. Sometimes good RNG does makes the quest slightly easy to do.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

58. Ah, yes, I think I remember what I forgot. Treadmillasaurus rex = second easiest insane quest (probably. I wouldn't know I'm not a king.) Should take about an hour of play. For some people even easier than the hats quest on the same game.

@AmyClyne, maybe the reason it was hard was because you played with a touchpad? Touchpads are hell on earth when it comes to gaming especially if it requires lots of mouse movements in a relatively short time. You know, like FPS and (to a slightly lesser degree than FPSs) bullet hell games.

Oh, dragon age origins! 8 year old me surprisingly enough couldn't handle the 50 hours of dialogue in the beginning of the game, ended up deciding it was trash. But then again that was (wow, 2009 ten years already?) 10 years ago. Might end up giving it another shot. Is it any good @PLGuy ?

Showing 73231-73245 of 78377