analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,911 Replies
33. I don't know what'll happen but might as well continue on at this point
34. Hahiha has been notified by Widestinger. I'll continue this count since it is relatively far along already unless we hear back with a definitive "no".
35. Like I have said countless of times: Just ignore troll posts like this one. The rules clearly state that you can. Someone should have just counted 30 after him.
36. I think it was more of an ignorant post by someone who was new to the forum game "Count to 100".
If it had been a non-count post or an obvious troll and/or anything defined under 'spoiling', you could have ignored it. Unfortunately, in this case the rules are quite clear:
2.4 No counter may post only the number or gibberish with the number.
4.0 The count shall be restarted from 1 if:
4.0.5 a spam post, defined Section 2.4, is made.
The thing with the multiple one- or two-word counts is if the post does contain text in addition to the number, and is not gibberish, but too short. Such posts would not automatically disqualify the count, unless there are 'too many' (which I think is left vague on purpose to give the commissioner some leeway to judge situations independently). As for what counts as 'too short', there is no strict definition either, understandably, but as a rule of thumb: if your post contains ca. 7 words or more and/or is a complete sentence and/or is a direct response to another post, you're on the safe side.
Hope that helps. Sorry for the count.
Restarting the count due to spamming:
1. No problem Hahiha. Thanks for explaining.
2. ;( really thought I got ignored by Hahiha just looked back at the forms and we have to restart, you know every time we get far to when I thing this might go on longer that I thought someone has to ruin it.
3. "The only problem with real life is that it involves real pain."
P.S. I deserve an honorary law degree for making that period argument.
4. Here to lead the count on, huzzah!
5. Thank you kind sir I was waiting for someone to count!
ps: nice swords and souls pfp I would of had it but I had it on and old account when I wasn't 13 and now I cant get it back ;( UNLESS A MOD GIVES IT BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
6. I'm glad to see someone with a rank above nomad still active.
7. he's our lord and savor!
8. There are still mods here! Big surprise.
9. It's equally surprising to see you here too (not that I'm a mod)
10. Its a good time to be playing that Rum and Gun demo (post-shipwreck fallout with survivors gradually coming back together).
You must be logged in to post a reply!