analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Mods Allowed To Count
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 48 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
47. 100! - April 4, '23 at 12:25, 9 users, over 29 days.
TheMostManlyMan (1), saint_of_gaming , Widestsinger , SirLegendary (2), nichodemus (2), danwar123, sciller45 (3), HalRazor , disastermaster30 (3)
48. 100! - July 20, '23 at 06:11, 15 users, 52 days.
saint_of_gaming , TheMostManlyMan (1), Solas128, Widestsinger , sciller45 (4), ScoobySnax, nichodemus (2), SirLegendary (2), GhostOfMatrix , Yellowcat (1), portarto, HalRazor , jimmycarlos , IllustriousIllusion, robsob20061017 
- 78,026 Replies
12. What did you mean by that Widestinger?
13. Sad to say it, but it's been a good while since I've played a new game on here... I only come back for the forums these days with Flash being dead and all
14. Same here TheMostManlyMan I only play the new games and come to these forms to talk. I used to come here so often and play swords and souls but now there's nothing to do.
ps: You should really change your name to "TheMostManlymarriedMan"
15. Ferociter and Rob1221 still post good games here every couple of months or so. I wish someone with more money would buy ArmorGames studios, fix Ruffle within THIS millennium, and save this site from oblivion.
16. Hey, it's been quite a while since I posted here. I am mostly working these days and playing Steam games in my free time. A couple games that I've been playing is Devil May Cry 5 (although I've been playing the Xbox version since my laptop doesn't have enough space) and am obsessed with Vergil's battle theme, Bury The Light , and The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe, which I unfortunately will not play for the next ten years for the Super Go Outside achievement. I know that I can cheat it by changing the date on my computer but I am choosing to get it legitimately. I still don't even have the Go Outside achievement (which is five years) from the "original" game.
In other news, the EBF Collection is coming to Steam on May 30th! I am incredibly excited as I remember becoming obsessed with the EBF series on this very website about five years ago, and is an obsession that continues to this very day. I think that most of his games in the collection are playable on here via Ruffle but I am still buying it as soon as it comes out because I love these games and I want to support him.
17. Doesn't Steam allow you to remove games from your hard drive without removing them from your library? In general, I like to have only roughly 1 main game and 3 idle games going at the same time, although different people have different gaming preferences obviously.
18.Removing games is what I would do but hey if it makes you happy than do it.
19. I can hardly wait for EBF. Do you think there will ever be more? I tend to like leveling up speed and attack value in RPGs first; its pretty hard to go wrong that way.
20. Oh boy, you guys should talk to apgc if you wanna hear about ebf.
21. Who is apgc? Is he on this site somewhere?
22. He used to be, but he's no longer active on here anymore. However, he is on my friends list on Steam (though he now goes by drakarthus these days), and he shared a screenshot last month where he finally 100% the game. Personally, I haven't yet but he's been playing the series longer than I have. As for freeing the space on my computer, about half of my games aren't even installed on my current computer. (They were on my other computer, but I did something really stupid and it no longer works.) This one has more space on it and most of the games that ARE installed don't take up that much space though there's one exception: The Sims 4. Granted, the base game itself isn't as big as some other games (makes me glad I didn't pay full price as $40 is a total rip-off) but I have 17 of the 53 DLC as well as some custom content - especially MCCC, I consider it essential to the game - and I play the game frequently. I did order a Steam Deck (I'm After Q3 😔) and do plan on getting an SD card as well for it.
23. when I read "100%" and "sims 4" I started dying. That game has to much dlc and still my sister has like 1.1 years in it.
24. Ah yes, Sims, my wife just recently got into it and it has been life consumingly fun to her lol
25. If I remember correctly, I think I saw sims 4 on sale for as low as $5. You can also get it on EA play, although I personally hate subscription services like this for games since you can't always finish a game in a specified amount of time. I'd much rather pay something upfront (up to $200 for Warcraft for example) and have access forever.
26. Aint no way a game could send you back 200 big ones.
You must be logged in to post a reply!