analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,911 Replies
2. Well whatever, You learn from mistakes. Besides, I started today so it's not a big loss.
3. "I started today so it's not a big loss." Yeah a 65 count lost to someone who doesn't know how to read the rules. Yup NO PROBLEM AT ALL!
4. Well it might not be a big loss for you, but I personally feel like Charlie Brown when his kite got eaten. "AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" EVERYONE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY UPFRONT!!! That being said you're not in hell yet so we'll still welcome you to the count , but you'll probably want to see a priest for Confession just in case. (If I remember correctly, 65 is the closest I've ever gotten before and the only time I passed 50 out of roughly half a dozen previous failed attempts.)
5. I am sorry for ruining the count, I didn't mean to. Widestinger don't be rude and saint_of_gaming thank you for welcoming me to this thread.
6. Glad to have you here now. We can always use one more counter to make the process go faster.
7. Thank you! The more people we have the better! :}
1. Wow, you suck badly. Came back only to insult you. Didn't learn how to read in school, did you?
2. Seriously dude? you are very rude my guy.
3. Just keep trying and remember no "4-hit tennis". Also, in the reading department, this website also has an explicit rule against "noob-bashing".
4. That's true but it doesn't hurt to read the rules.
5. I'm detecting a lot of unnecessary hostility around here
6. I get that I didn't read all the rules, but you don't gotta insult me and remind me about it disastermaster30.
7. Its fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just people really need to read the rules.
8. My point was an ironic one condemning hypocrisy. Of course I don't want the count spoiled.
9. Just count. doesn't matter what's happening just please count.
You must be logged in to post a reply!