analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Mods Allowed To Count
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 48 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
47. 100! - April 4, '23 at 12:25, 9 users, over 29 days.
TheMostManlyMan (1), saint_of_gaming , Widestsinger , SirLegendary (2), nichodemus (2), danwar123, sciller45 (3), HalRazor , disastermaster30 (3)
48. 100! - July 20, '23 at 06:11, 15 users, 52 days.
saint_of_gaming , TheMostManlyMan (1), Solas128, Widestsinger , sciller45 (4), ScoobySnax, nichodemus (2), SirLegendary (2), GhostOfMatrix , Yellowcat (1), portarto, HalRazor , jimmycarlos , IllustriousIllusion, robsob20061017 
- 78,079 Replies
11. What is bobux? I got a Steam blue ribbon for Holyday:City Reloaded by the way. (I almost hate to say this, but I like the Steam versions of certain games better since there's account achievements; besides, its the same game so we can still talk about it here if anyone else is playing it/wants advice.)
12. Bobux is like robox but worse
13. In general, just remember to prestige on idle games in speed multiples of e (roughly 2.71828).
14. ro relled robux rong
15. "ro relled robux rong" Wiser words have never been said.
16. "ro relled robux rong" reminds me of Scooby Doo.
17. Hey yall know of "Ultra Instinct Shaggy"?
18. Not until you told me; thanks for letting me know.
19. We are doing pretty good with the count. I really hope nothing bad happens.
1. το δις εξαμαρτείν ουκ ανδρός σοφού
2. Really now? It feels like it's my feud with Unleashed again. @Solas128 , what you just did was a B2B. Back-to-back. You did this once before, and they reset the count because of you that time again.
They didn't tell you exactly why, though. Bad practice, I must say. It took me months to realise why I was getting banned. But I'm not still salty. Not at all! Why would I ever be? Alright.
This is not legal:
If it were, it would allow two dedicated counters to reach 100 quickly.
Therefore, you must avoid said pattern as if it were pestilence.
This, however, is legal:
Now go! Read the rules! Understand them and stop spilping, alright? Godspeed, gentlemen.
3. Sanctus Petrus ter peccavit.
4. the word which translates to "sin" mostly means "mistake" in this context
5. Isn't it against site rules to make a post in any other language besides English? (I remember getting a comment deleted because part of it was in Spanish. Also, I remember some guy on here a couple years or so ago who kept replying on here in Filipino despite being told multiple times to stop, even after being told this in Filipino by @SirLegendary.)
6. Granted Google Translate isn't perfect, but it still conveyed the gist of what I was trying to say (a sin is a moral mistake). In response to RebelGamer_98's question, I'm not seeing such a rule either in the basic rules on this page or on the more advanced count to 100 rules thread; if there were such a rule, this count would already be invalid since disastermaster30's post that started it was in Greek.)
You must be logged in to post a reply!