analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Mods Allowed To Count
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 46 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
46. 100! - January 13, '23 at 22:19 pm, 9 users, 3 days 21 hours 28 minutes.
disastermaster30 (2), R2D21999 , Mattchstick, saint of gaming, nichodemus (2), Widestsinger, sciller45 (3), TheMostManlyMan (1), HalRazor
- 77,630 Replies
2. I would make a joke about titanic. But maybe that's not a good ice breaker.
3. Icebreaker to a conversation? idk. All I've got off the top of my head is the chainsaw murderer thing.
4. Yes since the Titanic didn't break the ice; it sunk.
5. What year is it!
6. Pretty good start to 2023 I guess. Here's to AG finally committing to the forum transition. The admins were supposed to meet last week, maybe they'll post an update.
Yeah, so I'm not going to dance around the pot: the count is valid. You did it! It only took you 3 years and the help of a mod :3 No but seriously, congratulations on reaching 100! I'll be handing out merits and all that soon.
edit: merits have been handed out. Pretty sure I got everybody but in case I forgot something, hit me on my profile.
7. Not sure if I have to restart or what but it’s only 7 it doesn’t matter much . Counting was one of the few reasons I still came to this website and now that I did it I don’t know what to do anymore, you can’t really get 99% of quests and the new games are fine but that won’t cut it for me. I’ll probably still count but now that I had time to think about it I just don’t know anymore if I should quit or not.
8. Y'know what? You're right. It's not *technically* a stopping post, but a post from the komissar acting as the komissar.
A) Disastermaster, gosh darn it, why'd you take the 100? You already had one!
B) I think my time on these forums has come to an end. I'll come back if y'all ever find yourself nearing the 100 mark. Otherwise? AG is dead. Long live forums. Cheerio!
9. What can I say, I saw the chance and took it. Better to keep it safe and finish it.
10. HahiHa even updated the OP. Sweet.
11. Good job everyone. Counting is fun.
12. I was hoping a successful count would show that this website is not dead, and that avm2 content will come back soon.
13. What even is avm2?
14. Newer flash games; the ones that aren't here.
15. RIP games with quests. I had a 98% on one of the harder Sushi Cat 2 quests. I will never accomplish it unfortunately.
You must be logged in to post a reply!