ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Games Chat

78613 54968274
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,613 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

3. Hey, if you want, I'm all for doing it tomorrow. I should be free from 6AM-8PM UTC. So, er, basically all day. Just need a third person.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

4. I could possibly participate, but I'm 5 hours behind so I probably won't be on until 7-8 AM CT. Also, I don't really plan weekends but I should be free tomorrow.

Lea420
Lea420
130 posts
Templar

5. guys i am so ready

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

6. Alright. I reckon that means in about 3-4 hours. See you then! If I'm not there, just @ me either in the Count or in the discord server. Preferably both.

Lea420
Lea420
130 posts
Templar

7. BTW What is your favorite game ? ( not in Ag ) Mine is serious Sam ( all series )

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

8. Mine would probably be Skyrim, I can play that game all day. Currently, I'm playing with a female Dark Elf character named Phaedra. While I can't remember her exact level, her level is 50 something and it's been about a year since I created. Another one of my favorites is a much shorter game called Portal 2. Even though the gameplay is so linear, I will often replay just for old times and it will always hold a special place in my heart as the first Valve game I've ever played (and the only Valve game I've managed to beat).

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

9. Oh, hey! I genuinely didn't expect Serious Sam to be mentioned here. I'm writing this on my phone while SS4's menu screen is on my monitor. I think SS4 is my favourite one now, beating TSE.

As for my favourite game... Hm... I loved the Fallout games which have been called "Skyrim with guns", so I'm sure I'll like them and hope to play before the end of the year.
There are plenty of games I love. Portal, The Talos Principle (especially the philosophical bits), Alan Wake, Stronghold Crusader, Minecraft...

I know that Minecraft, The Fallout games and Building games like Anno, Tropico, and Stronghold gave me the most *hours* of fun, but the most fun per hour? I can't say... Talos Principle (and maybe Serious Sam 4) are at the top of the list, I'm sure.

Lea420
Lea420
130 posts
Templar

10. Serious Sam is the best specially The Second Encounter its a old game but oh my god . and my Second favorite game is red faction guerrilla .

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

11. TSE is one of the first games I ever played at all. I remember playing it when I was maybe four-five years old. I couldn't get past the very first level with the stones that drop on top of you, but it didn't stop me from trying.
I also realized that maybe it was less fun than it should've been just because I played on normal instead of hard/serious difficulty. I've been playing SS4 on hard and I've realized it's much more fun that way.

Sadly, the only thing I know about Red Faction is that the game had great destruction. (from 2kliksphilip) Maybe I'll play it one day.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

12. My favorite game is Minecraft, I've been playing it since 2012.
It's been a while I don't play it though, possibly like one month or so. My history with Minecraft in a nutshell is usually like:

1. play it for hours upon hours, pretty much whenever I can, and don't play anything else
  2. get a little bit bored or run out of ideas of things to build, and stop playing for a while (it's been as much as 3 months before)
  3. repeat

Other non-AG games I like include Crash Bandicoot games, Hollow Knight, Ori, Rocket League, Celeste, the Stronghold games...
Undertale, Terraria, GTA and The Binding of Isaac are also good
Lea420
Lea420
130 posts
Templar

13. first game I ever played is Gex: Enter The Gecko 1998 and driver 1999 ❤️

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

15. I haven't played Minecraft in a long time. However, I enjoy watching YouTubers playing Minecraft. In fact, I've been watching Kubz Scouts (a.k.a. Jay) play the game for the very first time. I don't remember much but I know to never look at the Endermen straight in the eyes, which Jay does, several times, thinking they wouldn't do anything to him. Boy, was he wrong.

meaosome
meaosome
155 posts
Scribe

16. Haha! He really did? I don't know Kubz Scouts, but I do remember watching SkyDoesMinecraft in the early 2010s. Those days everyone was younger. Would you recommend watching Kubz?

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

17. I may be a little biased as I've been watching his videos since back when I was in high school but yeah, I totally recommend watching him. Currently, he's playing a lot of Danganronpa and Among Us lately, but he plays an assortment of other games on the channel. (Also, just a friendly reminder to be mindful of the back-to-back rule, P1 P2 P1 P3 is okay.)

Lea420
Lea420
130 posts
Templar

18. GTA is so cool my favorite gta is The Ballad of Gay Tony & san & V

Showing 75496-75510 of 78613