ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78419 46672274
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,419 Replies
Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

31. Sorry I've been busy with exams coming up.

name: Draquen

Race: Dark elf

Character Background: For the past 294 years of his life, Draquen has been loathing the spiderants and the goblins who took out his village and family. He was only 6 when his mother and brother were slaughtered in front of him and a goblin slit his jaw trying to kill him too. He survived the wound with a slim white scar running from his jawline to the base of his ear. He has been plotting his revenge ever since and wants to join people in order to raise the army he needs to kill the tribe of spiderants and the goblins who raised them.

Fighting Technique (Attack, Defense, and Precision): 4
Constitution(Toughness, Strength and Poison Resistance): 1
Agility (Speed, Dexterity, and Stealth): 4
Intelligence(Perception, Languages, and Reasoning): 3
Wisdom(Mana Capacity, Mana Regeneration, Knowledge from Life Experience): 3

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

1. Technetium has the atomic number 43. Your last successful count was #43. Just in the improbable case anyone was still wondering about the previous thread title.

One of many puns that sounded better in my head *sigh*

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

2. I'll be a part of the Fellowship. You have my little red wagon, in which I'm pulled around.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

3. Just imagining a brain in a jar on a little red waggon. Cute ^^

And my hammer.
Is two a fellowship already? We need more, I think.

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

1. But the old man in white says:"You shall not move beyond this point"

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

2. "walk you nimbuses"

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

3. Yeah, Hunter, I know that feeling. The last school months are when you finally pay for all the c*** you kept putting off. Or maybe you don't pay. I remember I sure as hell did.

Anyways, Charles and @measome , you can create your character sheet (like hunter did) here, or you can change up the stats in this shribd page. Whichever it is, I'll check it out. I'll also be posting this link so everyone can keep an eye out on their stats, Health, XP etc. as doing this'll prevent clutter.

Also, I think I'll be GM for now, but may join in as a dwarf.

If anyone else wants, 'tis free to join. Well, unless you're a very specific druid holding a sapling or brain-in-a-jar being dragged around in a red wagon.
Well... Unless you were to... Change sides.

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

for the Moderator/Administrator problem i can see 3 solutions (if we wanted them to join){most probable to minimum probability}
1. use the discord for count to 100
2. "Well... Unless you were to... Change sides."
3. the rules of CT100 changing

on the matter of the actual game i need to know about 2 things
1. ages. assuming different races have different ages i have no idea how long the keturi live
2. i'm still confused about investing skill points. does it mean we can increase a skill by 1 per point idk.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

5. Woah, this is super dead, isn't it? Jeez...

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

6. even though this is like, the most popular one

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

7. Well, after a very specific poet Kat and a polish engineer stopped posting regularly, I realized that I was left there, giving CPR to a lifeless body.
Part of me wants to blame it on myself. After all, when I came here, it was still quite bustling. PHLhimself, Chyrosten, our lord God-emperor, Fisher, Helpo, that one gal with a white avatar who's name I can't remember (Think the name started with an E. Erduna?)etc. posted quite often.
Now I just blame it on everyone else for leaving, 'cause I know I can't do no wrong.

But enough of the pessimism. I knew I wrote something. But I can't find it. Oh, well.
Charles:
1) Keturi live up to 70 (adults. They are young for 20 years, as sort-of larvae) , Humans to 100 and the Elves and Dwarves up to 380. Still, Elves don't really live as old as dwarves because of how fragile their bodies are.
2) Yes. 1 per point. You can also choose to invest skill points into +0.25 XP multiplier. You can also rearrange one and only one skill point. eg. Humans have (3,3,3,3,3) and you can arrange them as (2,3,3,3,4)

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

8. The mods counted to 3!? What is this insanity!?

*faints*

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

9. Sorry I haven't been posting everyone, I have been having exams this week and my last one is tomorrow before I go on and off planes for 5-6 hours to fly back home from school.

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

10. its fine buddy hope you did good

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

11. I'm back! Okay, so this hasn't been posted on for a week. I'm on the discord now, if that helps. I don't think I'm gonna ninja anyone... Here goes!

Showing 74191-74205 of 78419