ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78285 45595634
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,285 Replies
helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

9 - WHAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU DON'T WANT ANGER HERE? AAAAAAAARGH!

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

10. BUT I'M NOT ANGRYYYYYYY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

8. Anger is something no one wants around here

OK, so bye, i'd say 95% of the time since 2010 i'm angry
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

12. But leaving is something no one wants people to do.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

12. But leaving is something no one wants people to do.

So, maybe you've gotta get along with my neutral mood (my neutral mood is what you guys would say like throwing fire of the eyes of angry)
my good mood is what you guys would say it's the neutral mood for most people
but my angry/bad mood... hahahahaha, things get intense (because i've nver reached that level YET)
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

14. DON'T. MAKE. HIM. MAD. And I'm telling it for his own good, he might hurt himself while spitting fire out of his eyes.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

14. DON'T. MAKE. HIM. MAD. And I'm telling it for his own good, he might hurt himself while spitting fire out of his eyes.

you don't need such sarcasm, but i'll give you all a friend tip: NEVER suppress anger in your life! i made myself become a prision for emotions, and they are there and are ignored forever, or either until the explode the walls of the prision and break free violently, and when they do, i suppress them a little more, and look WHAT I am now, look WHO I am now, look WHERE I am now, look WHAT i say, look WHY i became this, i know it's never too late to change, but i'm too lazy for it...
Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

16. Hello! Who angry?

D373
D373
39 posts
King

17. I think red303 and gogotank broke the back to back posting rule on the previous page

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

17. I think red303 and gogotank broke the back to back posting rule on the previous page

yes, they did
Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

2. Awww.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

3. We've actually gone 10 days without a win after that long string of wins?!

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

4. How long was the last gap?

DINOJAGER
DINOJAGER
131 posts
Justiciar

5. i don't know

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

6. guys, do you think i can count every time i get angry, everytime i get annoyed, everytime i say a bad word or an insult in one day?
i think that the count will be so high that i won't do it
my expectative: ~100 times a day
i'll try to do it tomorrow

Showing 35146-35160 of 78285