ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Games Chat

78613 55013125
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,613 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

3. The last penalty was more like Fernandes forgetting how to kick a ball. I bet it was because of that high impact header when he scored a goal xD The match was really close. Congrats to great Croatia but also Russians gave their best!
Although, I'm not sure what was more interesting to watch: goals or that smiling Mrs President xD

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

4. Oh, yeah, the Russians. I heard over the radio that they celebrated alongside the Croats after they won. I was honestly not expecting that. Extra points for sportsmanship.

Also, yes, you may have seen "her" picture on a beach. Turns out it's just Coco Austin. Shame.

hirasthegamer
hirasthegamer
77 posts
Bard

5. YAY I got my first merit

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

(6) Wait, am I the only one who likes the moonlight?
Once I woke up during the night because of the moon, the light was shining at my face through the window... it made like half of my room brighter XD
But that was fun

That "Miss Spiral" looks cool, Sciller!

And also, congrats for your first merit, hirasthegamer! YAY!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

7. The Moon is cool. Athough for some reason I don't remember how does it look like in full. I'll check your picture again... what in the nine hells? Ghaaarrggh. HAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

8. Yeah, you never realize how bright the night is until all the lights are out. One time, I was coming home late from a wedding reception, at maybe 1 or 2 o'clock (I was tired and my head hurt like crazy) And the street lights were out and I tell you, I could see EVERYTHING clearly. Granted, there wasn't much colour, but I could see, and when I came into the house, it was pitch black.

Also, Thanks @armoplayergc. BTW She got her name because her hair is in the shape of a Theodorus' spiral. I was doing something for a math project.

ALSO ALSO! Are any of you guys going to watch the lunar eclipse in 20 days? I'm in just the right place to be able to see the blood moon. I'll send a picture if it doesn't get cloudy.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

9. I saw it three years ago. It's not bad but I rate sun eclipse higher.
TBH I don't see a snail shell in her hair. I think other pictures you made are nice too (especially the bomb gif), though I'm not an expert in pixel art. The only remark I'd have is that you should have made a perfectly spherical (but pixelated :-P ) surface of the Earth. It's just how it looks on the space photos.

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

11. It was quite hard to make that sort of shape and not make it look off without adding more pixels.

The alien and bomb come from an idea I had which was basically "Invader Zim, but you don't suck at invading".

Also, no, I have no idea why my earth was not round.

hirasthegamer
hirasthegamer
77 posts
Bard

11. dogs are cool cats are noice

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

2. Yeah we weren't. Hiras pay more attention, K?
@sciller45 So maybe making the hair bigger is a good solution?
I like that you look for something new in your works, like that bomb and the pythagorean tree. I didn't see it in any game so far and I played too many.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

1. Now sorry for restart, guys, but I've got a question for a rap contest and I don't want to clutter the thread.

@SirLegendary Can you set an exact deadline for us in that contest? I think everyone will appreciate this.
I'm also trying to figure out how to add links directly to the particular posts in threads. Maybe you know how to do this magic? Or does ANYONE know this? xD

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

2. You know what I'm scared to do? Check out @PLGuy roasting me. I saw you posted. You know, entering this contest was the worst idea I had.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

3. @sciller45 I tell you what - it's needless to say, go as hard as you can on me without breaking the rules. I don't hate you in any measure and I didn't spare you at all. All killings and crushings are about the contest. Just don't do primitive stuff like lozerfac. I reported that crap for being lewd.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

5. Hmm... so there are just us three left on this barren land? I'll try to summon some1 for help with the counting.

@Majestic_Fish
@Hardstrike
@kalisenpai

Oh my! I just looked at @Dino_3128 account 0_0

Mods please unban the dude. Shouldn't this be enough of punishment? (for whatever he did)

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

6. What? People actually remember me? Oh hai forum.

Showing 72166-72180 of 78613