ForumsQuestsWhat is the Knight's Blessing Quest?

68 30440
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The Knight's Blessing is a Quest that Knights are able to give to any player that rewards/recognizes an exceptional contribution or effort on Armor Games. It could celebrate skill inside a game, writing an outstanding game guide, kindness to another player or a well-written forum post. These are just examples, and there may be many more that are worthy of such an honor. The reasons are left vague on purpose to allow Knights to decide what they deem worthy of their blessing.

Blessed Users/Reasons

@MrDayCee - [Reason not posted in this thread]

@FishPreferred - For being a smart and calm individual.

@Koshionos - For being dedicated to creating quality art via maintaining his thread, armatars, and participating actively in AMW contests.

@Ferret - For being an amazing admin and treating users with respect.

@MattEmAngel - Blessed for his first place of two site contests, and his activity on Armor Games.

@SirLegendary - For bringing life to the AMW and contributing to the Forums significantly overall.

@Olinser and @Bakkart - For being great Questors and being helpful to other gamers in the Quest Forum.

@Darkfire45 - For being the king of the Count to 100 thread and a FG regular.

@StormWalker - For being an essential part of AGH's creation.

@Awein999 - For winning the Give Up 2 Contest with such perfection and speed.

@Gantic - For being the constant bane of spam.

@pangtongshu - For being a valued, active and long time Forumer.

@DrElmer and @Arm_Candy - For their long time participation and effort in preserving the CTC community.

@Ernie15 - For overall contribution to the site, or in other words for past, present, and future deeds.

@ddevil6 - For his questing efforts and feeding Sushi Cat the most sushi during April Fools 2015.

@cobbcannon3423 - For his Don't Escape 3 walkthrough in the Game Walkthroughs forum.

@Dr_Walrus - For being the first to solve the chat puzzle.

@omegaprototype - For being a great help and guide to users on the King of Towers chat.

@Qnopsik - For his in-depth and welcome advice to new CH players in the chat.

@armorplayergc - For his overall achievements in questing, and for his activity in the forums.

@akshobhya - For his overall dedication and contributions to AG.

@Andelhofs - For his achievements in questing and gaming ability.

@kegaumongo - For her kind and helpful demeanor and her artistic contribution to Armor Games.

@helpo1 - For his great gaming ability and various well-written guides.

@Patrick2011 - For his longtime dedication and contribution to the site.

@ivanxxxxxxx - For his amazing artwork, helpful suggestions and great gaming ability.

• 68 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

A good way would probably be not trying too hard. ^^ Having fun on the site is way more important.

Also making good threads in the forum, participating in AG activities, getting involved on AG like reporting glitches and bugs in games, reporting spam will make you noticeable to the knights, mods, and admins.
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Darkfire - For being the king of the Count to 100 thread and a FG regular.

The link takes me to another Darkfire and not @Darkfire45. @Ferret, please update it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Fixed.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Ferret, I see that even @FishPreferred is blessed and it is not up in the list. Please Edit the list...(Hope more of these additions to the list will happen!)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Yup it seems that the list is outdated

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@SirLegendary @akshobhya I need the Blesser to tell me what the Blessie has blessed them for, and that they were blessed. Or did I miss that?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I updated the list, just no reasons yet! @Ferret me when you have them and I'll update. Congrats to @MrDayCee and @FishPreferred.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

@Ferret, @FishPreferred has been knighted for being a smart and calm individual.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@R2D21999 I don't know how to take that statement because when I go to his profile I see the regular things

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The blessing quest is on the second page of his quest showing thing.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I took it differently because you said he was knighted, I thought he really was.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh, whoops. Sometimes I say the wrong thing and never notice it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Thank you for the congratz @Ferret!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Ferret, @FishPreferred has been knighted for being a smart and calm individual.

But I do not see him knighted

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@akshobhya R2 just said he meant to say he was blessed and not knighted. It's literally on this page -.-

Showing 31-45 of 68