ForumsQuestsKnighttron Quests

82 57730
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Go on an exciting journey with the Hero and gain these new Quests for Knighttron!

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17722/media/icon/7f9970ab508520782d0d76310529ba8e.png?v=1441409434&vv=1443045164
Slime in the Bottle
Kill 20 Angry Slugs.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17722/media/icon/2329d7043f2eb2cac9509e51b56b5d20.png?v=1441409515&vv=1443045504
Starbox
Smash 50 Crates or Barrels.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17722/media/icon/8f39d4b55612c950eae6f996ba5cf606.png?v=1441409588&vv=1443045522
Strong Team
Have a 3-Person Party.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17722/media/icon/c97d9ca2711923e02b4ca4fba4697e7a.png?v=1441409668&vv=1443045535
Angry Fish
Finish the "Fried Fish" Quest for Annie.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17722/media/icon/c495b61107c49aec5dcfd12dedc67103.png?v=1441409816&vv=1443045548
Rich Warrior
Earn 100 Gold Coins.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17722/media/icon/ffd0f5d36f2ebff28f5acccebc6293d2.png?v=1441409908&vv=1443045560
Totally Pumped
Fully Equip The Main Hero: Head, Neck, Two Rings, Gloves, Boots, Weapon, Shield.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17722/media/icon/f5272864c3c2d8fe9b3b07fe9c7287d2.png?v=1441410050&vv=1443045573
Strong Hero
Pimp The Hero To Level 14.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17722/media/icon/802a7f19eb2edfc464c9ccb724d32b29.png?v=1441410173&vv=1443045586
Defeat The Bandorang
Defeat Him. For He Is The Bandorang!
Hardness: Hard

• 82 Replies
randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

I don't think it's possible to get 100% completion due to storyline reasons(Spoilers ahead).

Notably, annie's ring and bunny's scroll are unobtainable. Also, it kind of sucks that you have to restart the game to finish the Annie's fish quest.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Looks like a great game so far although I've been wandering around Bloomtown for the last hour looking for somewhere that isn't locked. Where do you catch the fish? I don't want to miss it and have to start over...

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

@Clancy12 you'll have to go into the wildI90+% certain). Fish drop from monsters, chests, and a couple are on the ground somewhere. Also, to go north, you'll have to complete all the part I quests.

ddevil6
ddevil6
126 posts
King

i cant find the scroll for the rabbit quest

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Random -- What do you mean you have to restart to get Annie's fish quest? I got the quest w/o a problem (apart from this being a long, laborious game).

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

If you completed the game already(more specifically, if your save has already completed Annie's Fish pre-quest), then you'll have to start a new game.

Also, for @Tasslefoot and other mods, what is up with the 'beat the game' quest? As mentioned, it's not possible to get 100% completion, I believe the story caps at 92%(again, due to plot).

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@tasselfoot can you hide the bad quest please.. till the developer makes the game 100% complete..

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Yeah seriously. Why was a developer allowed to put in a quest that is literally impossible to complete?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@randomblah @Andelhofs @Olinser (and everyone else of course), was wondernig about this too, so i asked the dev about this, his statement (can be found on his page):

To finish the game 100% is necessary to pass all the locations, but the game has a hidden locations. The system of calculation is based on hidden triggers are placed at each location. Triggers are placed exclusively on the trails, so it is not necessary to climb on the bushes to activate them.
I think that the map can to resolve issue with completing game to 100% as the hidden locations will be easier to find.
Thank you!

So lets search for hidden place(s)

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Good luck, folks!

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@UnleashedUponMankind nope i'm mapping the sgame and find no hidden locations so far.. i'm pretty sure i'm right

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

So I just ran through the game, and I haven't found any secret locations either. Still at 92%.

Things I've checked off(deadends mostly)(SPOILERS):
*On the way to the town, just before you meet the pirate guy, there's a secret place to the left.
*After beating the first purple slime, there's a mine with skeletons
*In town, there's the pumpkin backyard cleanup, along with the quest building/side entrance to the backyard.
*The tavern has the upper room and the basement
*You can also visit the alchemist and the commandant in town.
*King Slime is a dead end
*On the slime marsh or whatever, there's no dead ends, but the path there is quite convoluted. It's basically two loops that are kind of linked
*Going north now, there's a tree on a golden tile in the map directly north of bloomtown. It is in the bottom right corner, but you can't get there.
*From there, bunny town has two visitable buildings.
*North of bunny town is a dead end.
*Going rightwards, there's the mine where you find Rheya. It's two maps large, and I have not found any branches.
*From there, returning to the east of bunnytown, there's two southern exits. Both lead to the same map
*A couple maps south of that, there's a side path that leads to a cave. There is no blue tile though, so it just seems to be a random thing.
*Eventually, you make your way to Bunny's home.
*South of that, you enter the (final) mines eventually. There are two entrances that are practically adjacent.
*North of the entrance tile, there's a funny east/west branchoff, along with a small northern chamber, but there's not blue map tiles.
*You can head eastwards, and there's a weird north/south branchoff. Only the south goes anywhere.
*Heading southwards, there's a south/east branchoff. Only the east goes anywhere.
*From there, you reach a giant 3 way brawl ground(golem, fire ghost, skeleton). There's only one exit to the southwest, which gets you outside.
*Outside, there's a lower loop and an upper loop. The only exit is to the west. There's a fire ghost that is in a mini dead end to the southwest, but there's nothing else there.
*Heading westward, you run into the cemetery. There's not much in terms of branchoff, only lots of places where fire ghosts run.
*You eventually head northwards. There's an awful number of buildings, but none are visitable. Around the second map in or so, there's a branchoff to the west.
*The branchoff to the west is a one map dead end that gives nature's sword or whatever(Green sword)
*From there, you can head back, head north, then head east. That gets you to the final boss(giant mecha). This is also the knapsack, which contains some food.
*After that, it's the final cutscene, which will transition into the end credits.

I may have missed something, but that's probably due to memory. If you see anything that's not listed here, point it out. This gets 92% completion

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Andelhofs @randomblah don't blame me. Just posted to inform you about the devs statement.

I haven't found anything hidden yet (my old save was lost so i am playing it a second time yet).

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Did anyone find that guard's boots when you head to the swamp?

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@UnleashedUponMankind i wrote a script to find new places.. i have every place, no secret.. the game has very bad programming.. so no doubt this is a false claim..

i ensure you there is no way to end the game to 100% (i spend 15+hours, to find and program some scripts..)

I was able to activate the tile map (when in battle) even without in battle. i activated the archer map (red things on items that can be destroyed) i did all this automatic.. so i did step on every tile in-game, i destroyed every barrel, stool, etc..

There is no way to finish this with 100% because of missing items..
If i'm wrong i quite my job.. and kill myself..

And will now dissemble the game and look for those triggers...

Showing 1-15 of 82