analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Roll to 1000
How to Play:
The objective of this game is to roll dices until they sum up 1000 or more, when that happens, everyone wins
1) Every user has to roll four 20-sided dices in every post, then, the result of the dices is added to the count
user 1: 0) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 50*
user 2: 50) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 8*
user 3: 58) ...
2) The count goes back to zero whenever a post has 3 words or less, when a when the count reaches 1000 or more, when a roll "fails", when the wrong dice is used, when a 1 is rolled from the dices at least twice in the same post, or when a 1 is rolled once, then, in the next post another 1 is rolled.
User 1: 900) *rolls 4, 12, 19 and 1*
User 2: 936) *rolls 19, 20, 1 and 9*
User 3: *reset*
User 1: *rolls 1, 4, 1 and 13*
User 2: reset
This rule was changed in November 22nd, 2015; before whenever a 1 was roled there was a reset
Total wins: (4)...
Bold = Rolled to 1000
So, I'll roll first! MyFirstForumGame = 26
- 233 Replies
26) [roll 4d20 BEGIN!!!]
The rules didn't say anything about a failed roll, but the post with the fail had no additional text anyway.
In dice rolls, labels can only contain letters and numbers. Anything else will break the roll.
(47) well, I've added a detail about failed rolls in the rules now 4d20=28
:five75) Now I can use more emoji numbers 4d20=37
(0) we reset red, everytime a "1" is rolled from the dices we reset 4d20=21
ne: (21) 4d20=46
Let's try this again.
(67) yes! YAY! let's keep going! 4d20=29
96. Almost reaching 100 and counting!
(0) reset because a 1 was rolled 4d20=52
52. Sorry to kill the count... @armorplayergc, we will never ever reach a 1000 because of the resetting rule if one rolls a 1. Instead, having a rule like this will be better - The count is re-setted when a person rolls the same number twice/ thrice in one roll.
(0) *BUMP* now this thread is alive again, well, about the rule, I'm going to rethink it... 4d20=32
edit: I think I had an idea: if someone rolls a 1, then, the count resets if the next person rolls a 1 or if the person rolls 1 twice... I think this would be a good one...
well, I have calculated the chances of winning with this rule, and I liked them, so, I'll change this rule now
(52) well, according to the new rule, I can't roll a 1 now 4d20=49
101. Good Pace! This is not B2B as this is a new count.
(0) well, this counts as a mistake, so, we start from 0 again... 4d20=32
You must be logged in to post a reply!