analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Roll to 1000
How to Play:
The objective of this game is to roll dices until they sum up 1000 or more, when that happens, everyone wins
1) Every user has to roll four 20-sided dices in every post, then, the result of the dices is added to the count
user 1: 0) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 50*
user 2: 50) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 8*
user 3: 58) ...
2) The count goes back to zero whenever a post has 3 words or less, when a when the count reaches 1000 or more, when a roll "fails", when the wrong dice is used, when a 1 is rolled from the dices at least twice in the same post, or when a 1 is rolled once, then, in the next post another 1 is rolled.
User 1: 900) *rolls 4, 12, 19 and 1*
User 2: 936) *rolls 19, 20, 1 and 9*
User 3: *reset*
User 1: *rolls 1, 4, 1 and 13*
User 2: reset
This rule was changed in November 22nd, 2015; before whenever a 1 was roled there was a reset
Total wins: (4)...
Bold = Rolled to 1000
So, I'll roll first! MyFirstForumGame = 26
- 233 Replies
I think the current rule with the 1's provides the right balance.
ne:ne: (161) well, I think that the current rules are better than the original ones when we restarted whenever a 1 was rolled 4d20=36
197. That sounds as insane as flipping heads ten times in a Row = 66
(263) yes, I know, it was because of that that I changed the rules 4d20=40
I just rolled a 6 in Roll a Dozen, another counting game based on dice rolls.
(338) and I just killed the count at 11... we had to reach 12... :/ 4d20=15
353. We are getting a lot of Count to 100 clones recently AttackoftheClones = 38
ne: (391) well, I don't call these ones "clones" I call them all as Counting Games... 4d20=32
edit: I rolled a 1 and the previous post also rolled a 1, so, reset...
0.umm akshobhya,..it was reset.Ohrly = 45
69.OOOH!dat number tho.
okay i'll stop
Noiwont = 48
ne:ne: (117) well, so... how is everyone's life today? 4d20=40
157. my life is pretty good right now actually
You must be logged in to post a reply!