analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Roll to 1000
How to Play:
The objective of this game is to roll dices until they sum up 1000 or more, when that happens, everyone wins
1) Every user has to roll four 20-sided dices in every post, then, the result of the dices is added to the count
user 1: 0) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 50*
user 2: 50) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 8*
user 3: 58) ...
2) The count goes back to zero whenever a post has 3 words or less, when a when the count reaches 1000 or more, when a roll "fails", when the wrong dice is used, when a 1 is rolled from the dices at least twice in the same post, or when a 1 is rolled once, then, in the next post another 1 is rolled.
User 1: 900) *rolls 4, 12, 19 and 1*
User 2: 936) *rolls 19, 20, 1 and 9*
User 3: *reset*
User 1: *rolls 1, 4, 1 and 13*
User 2: reset
This rule was changed in November 22nd, 2015; before whenever a 1 was roled there was a reset
Total wins: (4)...
Bold = Rolled to 1000
So, I'll roll first! MyFirstForumGame = 26
- 233 Replies
yay, we keep going!
i apologize for the following caption [going intensifies] 4d20=32
(621) Maybe we can make for the 3rd time? Maybe we can get all the way up till there? let's hope we can along with celebrating Armorplayergc's 10,000th post. Yay!
ne: okay... no 1s. please. NOTHING BELOW TWO. 4d20=69
ne: [going further intensifies] 4d20=51
btw can the one who makes the final roll tag me with @?
(907) well... let's go... I can't roll a 1 now! 4d20=47
ok, we can safely finish this count!
should we let someone who never posted to this game start the count? (also a super-late edit: it would be just plain awesome if i rolled a 45 )
Alright so, guess I'll start rolling back from 1 again 4d20=24
(24) alright, but we start rolling from 0 4d20=54
You must be logged in to post a reply!