analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Roll to 1000
How to Play:
The objective of this game is to roll dices until they sum up 1000 or more, when that happens, everyone wins
1) Every user has to roll four 20-sided dices in every post, then, the result of the dices is added to the count
user 1: 0) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 50*
user 2: 50) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 8*
user 3: 58) ...
2) The count goes back to zero whenever a post has 3 words or less, when a when the count reaches 1000 or more, when a roll "fails", when the wrong dice is used, when a 1 is rolled from the dices at least twice in the same post, or when a 1 is rolled once, then, in the next post another 1 is rolled.
User 1: 900) *rolls 4, 12, 19 and 1*
User 2: 936) *rolls 19, 20, 1 and 9*
User 3: *reset*
User 1: *rolls 1, 4, 1 and 13*
User 2: reset
This rule was changed in November 22nd, 2015; before whenever a 1 was roled there was a reset
Total wins: (4)...
Bold = Rolled to 1000
So, I'll roll first! MyFirstForumGame = 26
- 233 Replies
(387) well, if I'm correct it's almost 10% each post... but I may be wrong... 4d20=28
415. Anyway, let's move on...
466 if i roll a 4 i wont post to this thread until page 25 becomes available! 4d20=51
edit: is it just me or is something wrong with the random number generator of ag servers?
517. So, please visit us every now and then!
(574) well... be careful because now we are only at page #9 as each page holds 15 posts instead of 10 4d20=34
691. Let them be as they want to...
(743) yes, but what if they want to be evil? D: 4d20=42
785. I wish ta they are not to be so...
apparently they're not, if they were we wouldn't be at ne:
850. We are so close to victory!
(950). This could be a win as long as the roll is at least 50. ForTheWin = 72
ne: (1022) YAY! another win!
now, for 0 again
(0) restarting 4d20=48
You must be logged in to post a reply!