analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Roll to 1000
How to Play:
The objective of this game is to roll dices until they sum up 1000 or more, when that happens, everyone wins
1) Every user has to roll four 20-sided dices in every post, then, the result of the dices is added to the count
user 1: 0) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 50*
user 2: 50) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 8*
user 3: 58) ...
2) The count goes back to zero whenever a post has 3 words or less, when a when the count reaches 1000 or more, when a roll "fails", when the wrong dice is used, when a 1 is rolled from the dices at least twice in the same post, or when a 1 is rolled once, then, in the next post another 1 is rolled.
User 1: 900) *rolls 4, 12, 19 and 1*
User 2: 936) *rolls 19, 20, 1 and 9*
User 3: *reset*
User 1: *rolls 1, 4, 1 and 13*
User 2: reset
This rule was changed in November 22nd, 2015; before whenever a 1 was roled there was a reset
Total wins: (4)...
Bold = Rolled to 1000
So, I'll roll first! MyFirstForumGame = 26
- 233 Replies
261 so, anyone here? 4d20=61
edit: omg its exactly the same roll with the one ap last did!
322. It happened between AP and me before in this thread itself, somewhere in the beginning...
(354) yes... the chances of this happening are 1 in 160,000 4d20=42
396. You seriously calculated it?
(442) yes, it's pretty easy actually 4d20=26
(489) well... yes, also, YAY! we may win! 4d20=69
558. Now, we are almost 60% done.
590 hold on a second - 1000 represents 8 in binary! anyone who posted here actually completed the count evrytime! 4d20=51
ne: (641) well, so, I could rename it to "Roll to 1111101000" 4d20=21
(703) well, 1111101000 means "1000" in Binary... 4d20=41
744. But the dice aren't binary! And imagine having to roll ones and zeroes to reach that number!
(789) and also, we would reset a lot, because lots of 1 would be rolled 4d20=51
You must be logged in to post a reply!