ForumsNews and FeedbackStar Stat

103 38712
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

A few minutes ago, I noted a new stat in the "Forum Moderators" section of the main forum page. The stat has a star as its symbol and is below the number of quests in each mod/admin's spot. Here's a screenshot:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Windows%208/Star%20Stat_zpsh00peflv.png

I'm guessing this is a point system of some kind, but I don't see any indication of it in the profiles yet.

Edit: The "star" stat appears in the threads as well. My "star" value is 6,270, but I see several mods/admins with 5 digit values. Among the mods/admins, Gantic has the highest value with over 30K.

• 103 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Patrick2011 Looks like you got one as well. :3

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Is this a system for points?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

this literally just popped up on everyone. i am currently checking to see for any relations between that number and the stats that we have.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Is this a system for points?

That's my guess. I just completed 2 easy quests, and my star value increased by 20, so it looks like each easy quest is worth 10 stars.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

It IS a point system, and I guess the name is "SM"
I have inspected it and I got:

<div class="score"><i class="symbol_sm type-points_sm"></i> <span>20,150</span></div>
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I hear it's how cool you are.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It IS a point system, and I guess the name is "SM"

I'm pretty sure the "sm" just means the symbol is small, but the inspect does show that it's a point system.

Also, I just completed a medium quest, but I haven't gotten points for it yet. That may be because it was for Crusaders of the Lost Idols (the easy quests were for Earn to Die 2: Exodus).

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm cooler than Boppins. @.@

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I completed another medium quest while waiting for the previous one to count, so I now know that medium quests are worth either 25 or 50 stars. I'm going to guess 25 since some users have their star values ending in 5.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

I'm cooler than both of you together. @.@ And Gantic and MDC are even more. Okay, so that means it definitely has to be about quests. But even when considering different quest difficulties, it's probably not just quests, since (e.g.) @bakkart has less points than me (26220 vs 26525; 955 vs 931 quests).
Well, I guess APs are back.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I think we'll have to wait until we know the truth and the details, won't we?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

After completing a hard quest, I can now say that medium quests are worth 25 points/stars and hard quests are worth 50.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

What about insane and legendary quests? can we find out?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I guess we can't yet, we should wait until someone say something about it... I guess

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

At any rate, admins being all secretive about it can only mean one thing...it is still a work in progress

Showing 1-15 of 103