Forums → Forum Games → Tug of War
This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.
We will start with:
1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.
- 500 Replies
67. My fault, I misread it as 2 turns, oh well. I use my +1 manpower for the turn to wipe my dirty mirror card and use the mirror to block your trading card
66. Fineee XD
65. well, there are more boys than girls here... I'll help them sometimes...
they are cool!
64. Awwwww, thanks AP <3
65. I guess if you didn't do that it would hit a plateau, and the thread would eventually die off. Anyways, it's been going strong for quite some time. Page 27!
64. And only four more posts until 400.
63. so... I think I'll keep helping the girls more often... to keep this alive!
Hmm... YAY! ?... for... activity?
64. Hooray for activity!
65. Yay. I guess. You are still our opponent when I think about it
64. th post. Go, thread.
63. YAY! 400 posts!
64 is 16% of 400... coincidence? probably
63. Nothing is a coincidence.
64. Chuck Norris was 5 years old when Hitler died in 1945. Coincidence?
Nothing is a coincidence.
63. 404: post wasn't found
64. Well, I'll help the guys for a while... hi
You must be logged in to post a reply!