Forums → Forum Games → Tug of War
This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.
We will start with:
1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.
- 521 Replies
64. I haven't even looked at what you're/we're hooray-ing about, but I'll disagree and say BOOOO.
Edited to say: I didn't know Chuck Norris was that old. o.o
65. Yeah, I was surprised too when I saw that. Also, we're closer to 2030-s than to 90-s.
64. That's kinda crazy XD
65. Sure it is. But who even cares, amiright?
64. We can't do anything about it, that's true
63. We can invent time-travel.
62. I would use time travel to do something more YAYy to be honest
63. For example? I would go live at the day trump officially got elected and see everyone freaking out once more. Hey, Trump's election anniversary was a couple of days ago wasn't it? Yeah, some people got together to "scream helplessly at the sky".
62. I would keep going forward in time to see if there's any point at which I can't go forward anymore. :P
61. I would use this to try to earn a lot of money somehow!
62. How about: go back in time to 2009. Buy 2618 BTC fro 2$. Get back to 2017 and sell it for 6357,4 $ each. You would make 16 643 671,2 dollars that way.
63. That's a YAYy idea!
But now that I started to think about it, I don't know if I would be able to earn over 16M Dollars and not lose most of it, I mean, right now I'm 17 years old, I don't know if I can take care of money well
Totally worth the risk though
64. I would go back and sell salt probably to get a bunch of their currency, then I would sell the old, perfectly preserved currency to historians. Win-Win. I become rich and the historians get to learn more about, eh, currency, I guess.
65. I heard purple dye used to be more expensive than gold back in the Medieval Ages. I know what to do!
And also, a trip to the Medieval Ages would be funny! Castles! Knights! Kingdoms! Dragons! Wizards! Medieval Battles! BALLISTAS! CATAPULTS! TREBUCHETS! YAY!! *goes back to the Medieval Ages, with lots of purple dye, and equipped as a Shadow Swordsman*
You must be logged in to post a reply!