ForumsWEPRPC or MAC

124 26371
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I personally think macs are great (except for their lack of games) what do you guys like?

• 124 Replies
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

PC macs are more of home computers and PCs are the dream of every office worker who has amac at his job macs suck at buisness related things

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

macs are easier to use and don't get viruses
,but are not compatible to a lot of thing (i personally make up the lack of games with going to this site)

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

i still like pcs i am using a PC right now!

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

as long as it has internet I don't care

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

lol i guess you ahve de point both us ethe internet hmmmmmm

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

PC.
MAC is limited because everyone favors PC's now.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

PC pwns MAC sucks any questions

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Mac has less viruses

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

This is a debate that will never end, why? because:

1. There will always be morons who argue their side without any reason (meman is a perfect example)
2. Both Mac and PC are meant to fit a more specific audience.

My conclusion is this, if you are into good visuals, simplicity, and an overall good computer experience a Mac would be a good way to go.

If you are more into having a computer for business/office work, gaming, or you like to go with the more common system then PC would be a good pick.

Another thing to note is that you really can't argue one of these sides unless you've had good experience with both. I used to be like "Macs Suck!" but never had one, I ended up getting one and now I love it.

I personally do a lot of work with Adobe products like Flash, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver. I have found a Mac to fit my lifestyle perfectly. But it really isn't a competition, its just a lifestyle/personal preference

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

well said LonLonRanch

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

pc

chibidemon
chibidemon
5 posts
Nomad

mac by far! i don't mean to be rude, but i love macs.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think it all depends on what you are looking for. Macs are great if you want a pretty, fluid operating system and don't want to worry about getting computer viruses.

However, although PCs get a lot more viruses, they have a larger user base so you can get more programs.

I have a PC personally, and will probably always have PCs because I am so used to them. Macs are pretty and I can use them fine, but I am not as comfortable using them as a I am a PC. Plus, not as many programs work on them. For example, I had to do a file recovery on my roommates camera card last night on my PC because her mac wouldn't allow her to do it.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wow, good point carlie, no wonder u were allowed into "one of the nations top reserch universities" !

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Like many have stated, it all depends on what you do

Showing 1-15 of 124