ForumsWEPRAbortion

1508 314976
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

What my peers here think?

I would like to try and avoid a buch of rabid Catholics and Christians falling back only on the religious reasons and what have you. However, I do not see how that can be dodged.

My view? I'm for it. If a woman wants to get one, it is her choice. Some people seem to act like if one woman gets an abortion, it means that all the rest have to. If the child in question is not yours, butt out.

Also, on a lighter note, I say that abortions should be allowed when kids are up to 18 years old. That would solve a lot of headaches, eh?

• 1,508 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

and the storks little bag..for the young kids.

I can't tell whether theone99 is using some obscure metaphor for "uterus" or whether they really don't understand the process of conception and gestation.

But if the latter should be the case, then why would they be discussing this thread?
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Dude,your phsycic..

i was halfway through then i was thinking to write "What about crazy doctors" then there you go,reading my mind and say it..in murder i mean killing a soul.and physically as well.

your a doc,non-crazy right?,well how much does an abortion cost? and pregnancy cost?..not GETTING pregnant,but delivering the baby i mean.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

k for sum reason ppl still dont get it... Unless you've been raped, or accidently got pregnant u have no right to tell others not to abort a baby. You don't know what it feels like, and what they have to go through. Yes it may be a sac of sells forming, but how would you like carrying a baby of a guy who raped you. Or btr yetting spending over a million $ on a kid you didn't want. Abortion is there to help young teens and rape victims get through a pregnancy of which they no longer want. And im a Christian, and i beleive that some of our so called "morals" are just a way to piss off society. Abortion isn't a good thing, its just a way to get through something that you don't wanna go through with.
And wats with calling doctors the most alltime murderers of all time?
K ppl go to the hospital to get saved from a desease/serious injury they may have. They know the risks, and they oblige to them. The doctors do wat they can to try and save them, just sumtimes they cant. I wouldn't call it killing, i'd more so call it trying to save an almost dead person. Big difference. As well, Dr's aren't the true murderers when it comes to abortion. They do it, only after the mom and dad of the baby sign a shizz load of documents showing the dr that it was indeed there decision. Dr's will see deaths... sure. But its not there fault

Greenfaerie
Greenfaerie
56 posts
Nomad

See I agree with that, but I do believe that abortions can be a good thing. It would be worse to be born then left to die or born to someone who is abusive and the only time you ever know is being beaten to death. Also if that mother cannot support both her own life and the babies than she has every right to.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I can't tell whether theone99 is using some obscure metaphor for "uterus" or whether they really don't understand the process of conception and gestation.
But if the latter should be the case, then why would they be discussing this thread?

im using a metaphor in a way..another post im nder you!

well only way i see abortion is right is if well the baby is somehow getting you sick or something and you might die.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

lol, if the baby gets sick or something goes terribly wrong it just gets miscarried.. Which means it gets sent out ur system as a sac of cells and blood. So you wouldn't rlly need an abortion for that. And im guessing that your like a rlly stuck up christian right theone99? Cuz here ill give u an idea. (this is just pertend, and its just an example). Your a rlly hot good looking 18 year old coming back to your house from a party with some friends. Then you get jumped and raped by some guy you don't know. A month later you find out your pregnant and he's the father. Now not only were you mentally and physically scarred by the rap3 itself, you know have to give birth and hurt yourself even more, to some guys baby of whom you don't know. What do you do? Keep it and suffer for another 8 months till you decide to keep it or give it up, or just abort it and get over what he did to you....

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

well only way i see abortion is right is if well the baby is somehow getting you sick or something and you might die.

You've stated that a blob of cells is a baby. So how can you logically say that it's okay to "kill" that blob of cells in certain circumstances but not in others?
Yakooza99K
Yakooza99K
588 posts
Nomad

Totally support

I would rather have a dead baby than a guy who raped & killed 20 women just because his mother wasn't fit to take care of him

Planned parenthood wins

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

XD so true....
Now here's one thing i hate about abortion. I hate people who have sex willingly together. Then they find out that the woman is pregnant and then they abort. I understand why they'd abort, its just your rlly stupid to have sex at such a young age if you don't want a baby... If its for pleasure.. well im sure you can go another 3 years without having sex.. Give oral or sumthing. does the same thing.. Just don't be stupid and have sex at a young age

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

@ Kris1027

You've stated that a blob of cells is a baby. So how can you logically say that it's okay to "kill" that blob of cells in certain circumstances but not in others?

Well,rape unplanned pregnancy and other things are ok for abortion..I think certain stuiations are suitable for it..but if it is already in the larger fetis sate then i would say just have it,give it for adoption..and uh,Were "Basically" all blobs of cells arent we?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Just don't be stupid and have sex at a young age

Do not have sex unprotected. And oral is stupid, as it might give sexual transfered diseases.

I agree with theone99. And sometimes, when the possibility for a legal abortion is not there, then there is always the illegal and dangerous way. If someone really want an abortion, then they will get it no matter how.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, my philosophy is that you shouldn't be messing around if you know you can't take the consequences. Abortion is just a way to opt out of the consequences of their actions.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Well, my philosophy is that you shouldn't be messing around if you know you can't take the consequences.

That's your philosophy. Unfortunately, others don't think so.

Abortion is just a way to opt out of the consequences of their actions.

Once again...Rape, incest, and accidents. I don't feel like typing out the whole thing.
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Well,**** unplanned pregnancy and other things are ok for abortion..I think certain stuiations are suitable for it..but if it is already in the larger fetis sate then i would say just have it,give it for adoption..and uh,Were "Basically" all blobs of cells arent we?

Well except for the we are alive and a fetus is not, difference. And once again, the majority of children born are put into foster home after foster home. The majority do not find a real home. Look at the statistics about how many children get lost in the system. That kid is just one more unloved and unwanted child that has a crappy life because of being unwanted and unloved.

I state again, why is no one thinking about what happens to all these unwanted children? If we spent all this time and energy to help out actual living children instead of fetuses then the world would be a better place. As for the rest of what you wrote, I'm sorry I have a hard time understanding what you write so I can't respond to it.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well, my philosophy is that you shouldn't be messing around if you know you can't take the consequences. Abortion is just a way to opt out of the consequences of their actions.

Well many many agree with you on the "Kids just try and get away with it without consequences&quotart,but disagree on the ALL part..accidents do happen.rape,un-volunteered sex,and many other things.
Showing 676-690 of 1508