ForumsWEPRAbortion

1508 314166
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

What my peers here think?

I would like to try and avoid a buch of rabid Catholics and Christians falling back only on the religious reasons and what have you. However, I do not see how that can be dodged.

My view? I'm for it. If a woman wants to get one, it is her choice. Some people seem to act like if one woman gets an abortion, it means that all the rest have to. If the child in question is not yours, butt out.

Also, on a lighter note, I say that abortions should be allowed when kids are up to 18 years old. That would solve a lot of headaches, eh?

• 1,508 Replies
Sir__Ila
Sir__Ila
57 posts
Peasant

When does the baby become a human? A life? Is it justifiable to kill a live child if the baby is indeed a live child?

What about in cases of ****? Do the crimes of the father justify punishing the child? If a mother is *****, does she then have the right to murder her child? If the baby is a live child, that is.

So when does life start? Does is start at a specific trimester? Birth? 837 hours and 24 minutes? Conception? Can you really be sure that the fetus, zygote, embryo, is not a living being? Are you willing to take that chance? Should other people be allowed abort their child, knowing there's a possibility it's a human life (if the Bible is right)?

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

According to the Bible, it is actually okay to abort ANY fetus no matter how developed as long as it is not halfway out of the birth canal, or it's head is not showing. Just sayin' for all you Christian folk...

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Can you really be sure that the fetus, zygote, embryo, is not a living being? Are you willing to take that chance?

That makes no sense, yes, we are sure a fetus is not a living baby/human.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

But it still is living by scientific standards. It's cells are reproducing, it's growing, ect.
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I watched a video of babies after they're abortion.... actualy it is probably best I not talk about it's just too gross.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

But it still is living by scientific standards. It's cells are reproducing, it's growing, ect.

Think about taht next time you was your hands with soap.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Think about taht next time you was your hands with soap.

Think about that next time you wash your hands with soap.

Or when you eat meat.
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

"Say No-This is Abortion Video-shahed-pchelp.com.flv"
copy this and check the video on abortion.... viewers discretion advised.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Or when you eat meat.

I'm pretty sure that meat isn't living any more, at least i hope it isn't.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I saw that video, and what really hit me was the last child. Although it did say it was 24 weeks though, so that's expected. It's a sad, sad thing that over a million babies die a year in the united states alone. You know what would be sadder though? Having a million more unwanted, unloved, and often neglected children who can will be feeling intense emotional and physical pain throught much of their childhood. That would be real sad. The world doesn't need all that extra suffering. And we can't handle all those babies.

Sir__Ila
Sir__Ila
57 posts
Peasant

According to the Bible, it is actually okay to abort ANY fetus no matter how developed as long as it is not halfway out of the birth canal, or it's head is not showing. Just sayin' for all you Christian folk...

Could you reference where one could find this?

How do you know? How would science even go about defining that?
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

You know what would be sadder though? Having a million more unwanted, unloved, and often neglected children who can will be feeling intense emotional and physical pain throught much of their childhood. That would be real sad. The world doesn't need all that extra suffering. And we can't handle all those babies

Where there is life there is always hope. Youjust have to find it.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

How do you know? How would science even go about defining that?

A fetus isn't a human, it's a human fetus. It's basically an unfinished human, which means it's not fully human. It's like a computer that's being built, it's not actually a computer until it's complete, up to then it's just a bunch of various parts.

Just because you say something that sounds wise, doesn't mean it's true.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

By forcing mothers to have these babies there are a few definte things that will happen.

1. There will be mothers who die giving birth, that could have been prevented through abortion.

2. We would have more kids in adoption centers. And so far these places are both crowded, and not exactly fun.

3. There will be mothers who will raise a kid they dont want to, and will possibly abuse/neglect the kid in someway.

If you can take care of the kids, then by all means have a baby. But if you cannot take care of a child then you should seriously consider whether or not you should have it. Babies kids arn't toys. They arnt pets. These are living, humans. You need to consider just how many lives you could be dragging down when forcing a mother to have a child.
Sir__Ila
Sir__Ila
57 posts
Peasant

For those that would insist that a fetus is not human, how could you possibly know that for sure? The Holocaust was made possible because Hitler convinced the people that the victims were non-persons. Did you know that Germany's constitution has clauses that were designed to prevent another Holocaust, and that those same clauses make abortion unconstitutional?

Showing 1456-1470 of 1508