ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113316
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Open Office. She posted here as well.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

lol why is the mazzelh on the bottom left dreaming about sawing wood?...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

there is a saying about when you sleep hard. Like the "slept like a rock" instead, it's "I think i'll go saw some logs" instead of go to bed. I saw the joke there ^-^U

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

@thoadthetoad: ah lol... thanks for the clarification...i was totally stumped on this one :P

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

@thoadthetoad: ah lol... thanks for the clarification...i was totally stumped on this one :P

@thoadthetoad: ah lol... thanks for the clarification...i was totally stumped on this one :P would have made a better pun.
jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

@Xzeno: ha ha good one...i never thought of that :P ... I had to read it a couple of times to get it...btw, we are sorta going off topic here...better stop the discussion about the log thingy

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yep, even though that Xzeno (scientologist?) made a pretty good pun there. So anyways, I actually don't have microsoft office, which makes me very sad Y.Y I'm just too poor to buy it. . . .DAMN MY ALLOWANCE! So what other program can it be opened in?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Open Office. Not Microsoft.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

yep, even though that Xzeno (scientologist?)
That Xzeno? You mean the Xzeno! Also: scientologist? What do you mean? I can't spell.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

u know, that new religoun where some alien named Xzeno is the god or some crap. that thing.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I thought the sawing logs ment s/he was snoring?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

It does. I googled Xzeno, I was the first hit. Zeno is an achme cream, and xeno is a prefix. No cults to alien over-lords here! sorry.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh dear, I'm waiting for the minions of L Ron Hubbard to come barging in here looking for them who would dare usurp their deity now...

Touch wood, people!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Dear, guys! The topic! XP
Anyways, I'm back!!!
Will be gone again soon, and have a lot of stuff to catch up on even after just a day gone from the interweb, but anyways!

@Xzeno:
Government... Well, for the normal mazzelhs (not the humanoids) they have sorta nomadic tribes, but no actual government. Society's not big enough for that.
Art... They have a pretty writing? Some tribes make a habit out of painting on stones, or making "jewelry". I guess I should investigate that area more. Could be interesting.

Was there anything else I was supposed to reply to?
Oh yeah. If you don't wanna get Open Office for the downloadable document, go to PAGE 7 of this thread. The entire thing is there, with images. Though it does look cooler with the green writing in the actual document. :P

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/mazzelh.gif

Mazzelhs (C) Zophia

Showing 301-315 of 591