ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113321
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

Very good job Cenere. Gray scale pictures are THE best. Although the ground looks a little too "furry" :P...the sky, according to my view, could be enhanced...but other than that, awesome!!!

There is a lot of fan art coming in for the Mazzelhs...Zophia should be happy

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

jpx111: Sorry, I have caught a fever, and feel a little delusional. I shouldn't be drawing at the moment, but had to do some warming up before making the 'box'-picture for the Art Skill Competetion. And I should be sleeping. Ah well, it will be better next time, I hope.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Wow, I think that may be one of the (if not just the) best drawings (meaning it actually LOOKS like one of them for real) I've seen of a normal mazzelh~
I went 'Fanart!!! <3' the second I saw it, and as I've said before, I adore your style, Cenere.
And I hope you feel better soon! Fevers are bad... Agree with some of jpx111's critique, but it's good.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I actually thought of the mazzelh standing on another mazzelh. So much for delusions.

Skite
Skite
9 posts
Nomad

Wow, you should be proud. Lot's of fan art already, I do like them myself, I love hand-drawn things. Probably because I can't draw so I see good ones too rarely, Haha.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Unfortunately the scanner lessens the colour so it isn't as bright and flashy as it might seem to paper.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@firetail:
Yeah, the scanner thing is rather annoying...

@Skite:
X) Thank you~ And yes, the fanart is making me happy^^

@Cenere:
Well that certainly explain the fuzziness. Now go see a doctor about that fever.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

This is the beginning of more stuff to come.More and more fan art may be to come in the future.If you haven't noticed yet,mazzelhs seem to be becoming more and more popualr at quite a rapid pace.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yes, it is fascinating~
And reminds me, I should put up another pic... Oh well, I'll get to that~

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK then well I hope you can get something soon,and also hat you don't become like cholokid.(if you want more info on that then ask me on my profile)

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Wow Zophia...

This is amazing. You have a great talent, I could never do that...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sometimes wish you can save it right onto the computer. Harder then it looks, but you got talent!

In that case, you should make your drawings darker before scanning it...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

dam! i really want to learn how ta draw liek u. I am completely self-taught. Now that I HAVE been self taught, it's hard to learn from a parent/teacher cuz I have my own style that I can't change in the slightest bit.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

i feel ur pain thoad. i can draw people pretty good and manga sorta. but not mazzelh style.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, have u seen my drawings? It's unlike ANYTHING, EVER.

Showing 316-330 of 591