ForumsThe TavernRandom things you do or did in class(besides actually listening :P)

159 22969
ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

I kinda just kick back and tap out beats with my pen and foot haha

• 159 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

listen to ipod and turn up volume at one specific lyric
so everyone can hear it

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well, for my first period i just simply struggle to stay awake because it is Spanish and i cannot afford to miss stuff.

Then my next class is English which is a fly-by class so i conk out and sleep.

For all my other classes i just doodle and make random noises when the teacher is not looking, except i can make them sound like they are from a different part of the room so the teacher thinks it was some other kid

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I usually tend to look like I am doing everything else than listening in class, especially before I went to High School. I have been able to answer a question right while reading, I draw a lot... Yeah.

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

Hmmm just looking to whatever happens outside of the clss

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The most random thing to happen in my class was in maths. We had a really pathetic teacher who couldn't handle teaching (he eventually left after he asaulted a female member of staff- our school has high standards eh.) anyway the deputy head and head of maths hid in the closet of the room and spied on our behaviour. Odd indeed.

hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

very odd... what school do you go to?

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

Um.... standing up and getting yelled at.

hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

wouch!?! wot for?

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I usually go on AG... =)

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I usually go on AG... =)

^ This too. But this would be in my elective Computer Class.

And in this computer class, it was 1:49, and the end of that class was in 1:59, so one of my friends and I thought it would be OK to vent out our brains and play some Boxhead 2Play on the computer. This was around High School.

(The teacher has the master computer, which can monitor and oversee all computers' tasks.)

We were pretty rowdy at the time, so he checks on his computer and saw that we were playing Boxhead, so what he did is that trick to take over another person's computer, using some sort of command, but he kept the picture of what was going on in our screen. So he took over the computer while we were playing and he did nothing, so we watched in horror as two of our guys were being mangled by level 15 zombies and we couldn't do anything about it. It was funny; we were like "NO! NO, MR. PADAN, DON'T DO IT!!!", and everyone else was watching and laughing too.

Don't think of him as evil ; he's pretty cool and funny when you get to know him. He sometimes plays Starcraft while we are working...
slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

Well, considering I'm homeschooled i get to watch TV. ^.^ Yay for TV. I also listen to music and lurk AG forums when my mom isn't look lolz. :3

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Well when there's snow sometimes i want to throw a snowball in a classmates face. I once went ot the window whihc was openen, bend down and tried to get some snow. Suddenly a classmate took my feet and threw me out of the window. They closed the window after me but the teacher saw i was outside. He unlocked the back door so i could come back. Didn't happen too long ago lol.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I carve my pen/pencil into a masterpiece or just fart. =P And always when I sneeze I make a stupid sound. I'm one of the smartest and baddest in my class. That just doesn't make sense. So I got put on a desk with a thickle. So I started taking their stuff and throwing on the floor.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

So I started taking their stuff and throwing on the floor.

-___-* Thats bad.

Well I usually draw in my notebook.
Some doodles.
Just to keep me distracted and awake. :P Good times. And they still are =)
scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

i draw 2... but sometimes in physics class , i take tissue paper and soak it in water and throw it on the board.. hilarious xD

Showing 1-15 of 159