ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22104
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

Lol, there mental, or have problems brooke you are funny.

I wasnt trying to be funny :P Anyways.. it is true. Cus people think ghosts are fake so if someone did see one, no one would belive them right... And maybe they would think there mental or have problems... Like what i said earlier.. And in my opinion i think there FAKE !
brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

I wasnt trying to be funny :P Anyways.. it is true. Cus people think ghosts are fake so if someone did see one, no one would belive them right... And maybe they would think there mental or have problems... Like what i said earlier.. And in my opinion i think there FAKE !

Lol or maybe they might think that there just seeing things. Instead of saying that there mental or have problems.. O;O
MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

I belive in ghost

sunnyb
sunnyb
480 posts
Nomad

I guess I do... I'm not quite sure. My definition of ghosts isn't like the usual definition of ghosts though.

My house has two.

brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

I belive in ghost

why...? Have you seen one?
nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

I've witnessed something that the only explanation I can come up with is that it was a ghost. So yes, i do.

Infantryman123
Infantryman123
138 posts
Nomad

I do not believe in ghosts. The only thing to fear is fear itself.

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Yes I have brook 1997

jumanjaz
jumanjaz
245 posts
Nomad

what type of ghost that you saw?vampire,or anything else.

stevethechao
stevethechao
169 posts
Nomad

Well, personally I do. I have a ghost in my house who really likes legos, he steals them and builds random stuff when I am not looking. It gets really annoying after awhile. =P

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

No.. I dont belive in ghosts. But if someone did see a ghost.. No one would belive him/her cus they have no proof. And also they might think there mental or have problems cus ghosts are fake. They are just made to make movies or stories and stuff..

I have proof. And I take offense to that. So I have mental problems now? New to me! Thanks for telling me that. . . not really.

Ghosts are real, either your not looking hard enough or your being stubborn/ignorant. It's like me saying I don't believe in humans, the evidence is countless and the amount of witnesses are innumerable. Stop fooling yourself, I actually, and finally admit that ghosts are real. There are things that can, and cannot be explained. Some can be, and by ghosts that is. I have had a lot of first-hand accounts. It is very creepy.
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

omfg this thread has gone far as since i last saw it =D

Has anyone ever heard ticking like in there wall..you know like a clock ticking...i remeber wen i was at my dads house and every one else in the house was asleep and i culd here this faint ticking noise...and i was like wat the heck is that.. so i got up and got a drink of water..and as i was walking towards the kitchen the ticking noise dissapeared al of a sudden and i was like wats goin on...so i got a drink and went bak to bed..then as i was walking down the hall i heard it again at the end of the hall...so i walked towards it and it went to the other side of the hall...so i hopped bak into my bed and it came bak into my rooom...weird lol......(hope im not goin mental lol)

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

no i don't believe, but after i had read a book about the Triangle of the bermudas, for some moments i realy thought that ghost existe

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

The Bermuda Triangle is th emost frequently travelled area of sea on the planet. It's ratio of missing to on schedule boats and planes is more or less the same as any other area in the sea.

Anyway, I completelty believe in ghosts. If you stay up late enough at night you can hear people walking around upstairs. Except I was home alone last night when it happened which blew my theory of my sisters being awake.

Also, at my ex girlfriends house they bang on the floor and last time I was there everything in the room started creaking, but in a perfectly circular pattern around the room. And I've seen one at her house too.

oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

Omfg choazmachine i totally believe u lol...ive had a few experiences..not as hard out as yours lol but they are something...

Showing 106-120 of 193